First chapter

Justin's pov

'Pop Star Justin Bieber is at it again!, last night in Miami at a club Bieber was kicked out getting in to a bar fight and-' I clicked the remote button to change the channel, fuck the media, I don't give a shit what they have to say they don't know what really happened, that guy came at me for dancing with his girl, aye, not my fault she was all over me. Sorry she didn't want to be with your ugly ass I thought and chuckled to myself. Nothing was on So i turned off the tv 'sigh'. I looked around my surroundings. All my friends were passed out and Khalil living room was a mess, a chick was laying out cold across my legs and one was under my arm.

I picked up my phone and checked Instagram, nothing new, I looked into my tagged photos. Some where photos from me last night and Photoshop pictures with me and other celebrities. Miley, Ariana, Demi. And Selena. I clicked on her tag to go on her profile, I tried following her before, but that only lead up to her calling me that night asking politely if I could unfollow her, I didn't see a big deal with it but she didn't want people to think their was anything going on between us, I tried convincing her it was just a follow but she didn't like the rumors about us. So, it was either unfollow or be blocked. So, of-course I chose to just unfollow, but that doesn't mean I won't check up on her every once in awhile? I heard a few moans coming from my side seeing one of the chicks wake up, I clicked the button on the top of my phone making it go black and out it away in my pocket. She stretched and laid her head back on my chess, I moved her head and shoved her to the side, same with the other chick. I look around for my shirt and keys and figured I'll talk to him later tell him that left. I put on my jacket and but my hood up, I walked out the back door and started my car driving back to my beach house.

Note- done writing on here if u want to read the story go on my ig @/obsessed_by_jmccann