Into for the new story!

Justin Bieber loves being known for his bad boy image, likes to be known as to be not someone you want to mess with, likes to be known as a lady's man, he was just so sick of being thought of as a baby and being called gay an a faggot, and so much more. He just couldn't take it anymore which ends up leading him to the wrong path, with his girlfriend Selena Gomez by his side, Justin is a hopeless romantic for Selena , she's been with him threw thick and thin all those times, but he drove her away, when they were together and Justin was with his 'friends' Selena would sometimes hang along, but what she didn't expect was Justin to act so, different. Just to impress his friends, we would make fun of her fin front of them her flaws and all, say things he doesn't mean but just to impress his friends, sometimes act even threatening to her. Years later Selena's had enough of it and left Justin, which only lead him to do more wrong things, Selena made him feel happy and wanted when they were together, only together. Years go by and all he could ever want is to have that feeling back. While he makes it seem like he's having the best time of his life at night clubs and strip clubs, even being around models 24/7, he still desires for what the feeling he had before for Selena, but will he change for her..?