Mental problems

Diamonds pov

Pills for floor D goes in tomorrow's pile, B goes in for the next weekend, 'honey are you ready to get home' 'no mom I still need to finish organizing these pills!' I said annoyed, I know I'm gonna regret sounding mean to her later but I hate my job! I have to organize the pills I have to deliver for next weekend for me not to have to do it then. ' well, Diamond just finish it next weekend we have to go everyone already left work!' She said annoyed, obviously wanting to be home instead of here, and I feel bad because I'm me the reason of holding her back, 'mom you can go..I'll just take a bus, there's a schedule downstairs that tells the timing I'll be home later,' I suggested. She looked unsure, 'are you sure? i can wait or help you?' She asked, I shook my head, grabbing more pill Bottles to organize. 'Go head mom, you look tired anyways you don't need anymore work to do' I said, she weakly smiled and nodded, 'alright honey, but if I leave your gonna have to be the one to lock up?' She said, 'you still want me to go or no?' She asked, I thought for a minute, I'm capable of doing that I'm sure no biggie. 'Its alright, I can handle it.' I said waving a hand, 'alright, the keys are here' she put them on the desk beside the door, I nodded. 'Ill see you tonight' I said, she nodded in approval and walked out, I heard some lights go off but not all and the revolving doors.

I huffed annoyed when I saw the bottles I still needed to finish, I walked over to get the keys but knocked some pill bottles over leading them to fall on the ground, 'damn it!' I whispered under My breath, I grabbed them but something caught my eye when I picked up the last bottle, I read the label, ROOM A001 FLOOR (negative) FILES UNDER z = -, I widened my eyes. No. I can't.. Then I remembered what my mom said..'everyone already left work!' I slowly got up from leaning on the floor. I looked around. 'Well..it's not like I'll do any warm..just look and see who's in there.' I whispered to myself. What if I get hurt? I couldn't though I mean I'm not gonna open the doors? Just look threw the little window, then come back down and finish organizing that's it.

Wait, the flies, it tells me about who's in the room! I faced the other side of the room seeing drawers with letters on them from A- Z, I went over and tried finding drawer Z to negative. I traced the letters with my fingers, A,J,Q..Z! I felt excitement run threw my body, why didn't I just check this before!? I opened the drawer and there were bunch of folders with floor numbers, negative, negative, negative, I thought to myself looking for the folder that says it. 'NEGATIVE ' I yelled with excitement when I saw it, but quickly covered my mouth when I realized I said it pretty loud, I turned my back seeing if anyone was magically here and heard me, nope. I had a wide smile when I looked back at the folder, I opened the file with excitement and started reading it.

Shady Acres Mental Hospital.

Name Justin drew bieber

Age 20

male

Room A001

Floor negative

Backround in the industry,

Stayed since the age of 10, physically abused, molested, drugged, witness deaths, (from father) closetphobic. mental disorder.

Kills done in the hospital

9.

Attempted escapes

14.

Disorders,

Schizophrenia. A mental disorder that makes it hard to: Tell the difference between what is real and not real; Think clearly; Have normal emotional responses; Act normally in social situations.

Bipolar disorder. a condition in which a person has periods of depression and periods of being extremely happy or being cross or irritable.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).

Antisocial Personality Disorder- Amongst the most basic, common, but dangerous disorders, antisocial disorder is also known as sociopathy and psychopathy. Individuals with this disorder either have no empathy, leading to no morals, or no emotion at all. The ones who have emotion, but no empathy, are extremely dangerous. They make excellent liars, are often charismatic, and feel no remorse for any harm they cause anyone. Their brains simply can't make the connections to evoke empathy. Because of this, they can do terrible things without a care. As you might imagine, most Antisocial patients become involved in crime. A majority of serial killers have been diagnosed with this disorder. Some individuals, especially the emotionless ones, are able to fit in to society without causing any harm, but can never relate to people on the same level normal individuals can.

I stood there speechless, molested..abused, maybe even more..I want to know more..I need to know more..I looked around and carefully put the folder back in the drawer, I grabbed the keys my mom left and peeked my head threw the door, empty..it was kinda scary. I shook of the thought of being in a haunted hospital and walked to the elevators, I pressed the last button and jumped when I felt the elevator started moving, how could anybody be so cruel? His own father..molested, abused, drugged..but for how long? Where was his mother threw it all? 'Hu!' I jumped when the elevator just stopped and the doors opened to the pitch black hallway

I held my hands against the walls and found the switch, I clicked it and it turned on after a couple seconds, I shivered when I saw the dark walls and the dim light wasn't helping either, I walked slowly down the hall and kept looking behind me, just get it over with Diamond! Nothing's going to happen why the hell am I so worried??I thought, I scoffed at myself for being so ridicules, I walked normally down the hall and froze when the door was just a few feet away from me. I looked around and made sure those guys were here again. When i realized I was safe I faced the door, there seriously were a lot of locks on there, how could he of escaped those times?, and killed I think it said 9 people, I walked closely to the small window, I carefully raised of my feet and stood on my toes, my eyes wondered around the room,

there was a bed with sheets for a blanket and one pillow, the mattress was on the ground, and that's it? Then a wave of fear was felt threw my body when I was someone rocking them selves in the corner of the room. I just stared at him, he looked lonely. I tapped on the door a little to get his attention, he didn't move. I don't know why but I wanted his attention, I tapped on the door a little louder. He still didn't move, I unlocked one of the locks and it made a loud click sound that echoed threw the hall and in the room, he can't ignore that. I thought to my self and smirked. He finally looked up and noticed me, then I regretted wanted his attention, I could see him whole now, he had bright hazel eyes but hard circles under them, he was pale, and had golden colored hair the flowed to his right but had buzz cut on the sides, he was build and tall,

I was shocked but scared when he stood up facing me, he was wearing those whit suits that had no sleeves so his arms were stuck around his body, how could anyone stand that? My arms would be aching to be free, he had everything white on, he started weakling walking to the door, if I thought just feeling scared was horrible I couldn't believe the amount of fear I had now! I stumbled back off my seat and fell on my butt, I crawled away from the door quickly, I looked up and saw him standing there, staring back at me. His facial expression scared me even though it was just normal looking, I stood up quickly and ran down the hall as fast as i could.