025

"You planned this all, didn't you?" she spoke with contempt in her words. Jisoo crossed her arms on her chest and raised a brow at him while glaring.

"Oh, I told you, I'm not that kind of guy," he shrugged and his smile grew wider as he intently stared at her. She sure has her defenses high with how she brings herself right now. She's confident to resist him and somehow, he finds it a lot more attractive.

Jisoo took steps forward. Her heels making a clunking sound on the floor. She stopped in front of him and removed her sling bag from her shoulder, gripping on its chains with her right hand, while the other slammed his table. She's fuming mad, she feels like she is being played with.

"You really thought you could have me this way? May I inform you sir, that despite losing my status and job offers, I will not stoop down on the level of being your girl just for a damn project!" Jisoo's voice echoed throughout his office. She was catching her breath because of anger.

Her forehead creased when he didn't say anything and just continued looking at her, "Why the hell are you still smiling? Are you nuts?!" she added.

Taehyung leaned his back on his swivel chair and smirked, checking her out from head to toe, "I have a thing for taming fierce ladies. I like them that way."

"Well sorry, this lady will never be available for you to tame," she spit out the words harshly and turned her back at him.

Jisoo started to walk out but even before she could, Taehyung already stood up from his seat and grabbed her arm. She gave him a look, irritated.

However, this time, gone was the playful and amused man. Taehyung looked serious with blank eyes. Jisoo gulped after seeing his sudden change of mood. He licked his lips and craned his neck before speaking.

"You know what? I'm not that of a gentleman. I sure enjoy goofing around but I don't have the longest patience for a chase, Miss Kim," he said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and shrugged his hand off her arm, "Am I forcing you to chase me? I even want you to stop, you brought that to yourself, don't come telling me that, Mr. CEO," she sarcastically retorted and faced him.

"Yeah? But I'm not used to rejection, I hate it," his jaw clenched and he took a step forward which made her move backward.

"The more things go against my way, the more I'd make sure to have it the way I wanted," he stated while boring his eyes on her.

"Well then, that sounds like a you-problem for me. You are sick in the head," Jisoo replied, faking her confidence in front of him.

"Maybe," Taehyung said while smirking and took another step towards her, hands clasped behind his back.

"I can file a lawsuit against you!" she shouted and continued moving backwards.

"Oh, really? Me? You don't want to be my enemy," he smiled menacingly, "People who go against me never win," he added.

Jisoo felt the cold wall on her back. They were so close, he put his hand on the wall, just beside her waist. Taehyung looked down to meet her gaze.

"I'm a bother to you already, yeah?" he said and examined her face, "But I apologize in advance, you've drawn me too much lady, I don't think I'm stopping at any moment."

"Are you threatening me?" she responded, looking up.

"No, I'm just letting you know," he said before pausing.

Taehyung lifted his other hand and lightly held her chin, his eyes staring at her heart shaped lips, "I'm gonna make you mine."

Jisoo, this time, smirked and playfully placed her hand on his shoulder, "Oh I'd like to see you try," she whispered back to him.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and looked at her eyes again, slightly annoyed.

He tilted his head and moved closer, his eyes lingered on her lips, he removed his hand on her chin and placed it beside her head. He bent his knee slightly. Jisoo, on the other hand, lifted her hand and lightly caressed his cheek with the back of it.

But suddenly, before he could even reach her lips, she removed her hand from his cheek and raised it.

Then she slapped him hard, taking him by surprise.

"Jerk," she said while glaring at him and pushed him away. Jisoo hastily stormed out of the office, gritting in anger.

Taehyung, however, just watched her back walking out and slamming the door. He stood properly and loosened his necktie. He combed his hair with his hand and smiled to himself.

Damn, she's perfect.