three.

First day of school wasn't as bad as you thought. You left the classroom and made your way to the gate.

As you were about to make your way back home, someone shouted your name.

"Mina!!"

You turned to look for the voice and found Jay running towards you.

"What is it?" you asked.

"I wanna apologise on behalf of Yibo. I promise he isn't always like that!" Jay said as he tries to catch his breath.

"Ahh, no worries. It's all good and I don't mind it." you said smiling.

Jay was shock with your reply but he smiles.

"Why don't you join us for dinner? It's nearby here!"

"Sure, I'll let my mom know," you took out your phone and let your mom know of your dinner plans.

It isn't common for classmates to ask you out to join them after school on your first day so you were excited. You and Jay walk towards Yibo who was waiting with 2 other friends.

"This is Namjoon," Jay says pointing to the guy with blonde hair and with a dimple as he smiles.

"This is Yoseob," he continued pointing to a brown haired guy with a baby face.

"And of course, Yibo here," he ends and smacks Yibo's arm.

You laughed at their interaction and abruptly stop when Yibo glares at you.

You gulped and thinks hard because you had something planned in mind. You made your hand into a fist and punch Yibo on his arm.

"That's for not helping me on my first day!" you said, smiling widely.

"Now that was cool!" Namjoon beamed.

The rest of the guys tries to hold their laughter as Yibo face turns red and he huffs before walking away.

"You should fall for him instead of hitting him," Yoseob laughs.

"Fall for him? Who would want to be with an ice king? I'm sure the girls only like him for his looks," you retorted.

Everybody laugh as they followed Yibo from behind.

All of you entered a cafe and the guys found seats near the window and you followed.

"Ladies first," Yoseob says and gestures you to take a seat.

"Thank you," you said blushing.

"Anything for a pretty lady," Yoseob smiles before taking a seat beside you.

You blushed harder only to have Yibo staring at you.

"Why? Upset that a girl hit you? Someone must teach you a lesson," you said sticking your tongue out at him.

Yibo clenches his jaw and rolls his eyes at you.

"Oh Mina, you can join us for lunch in school!" Jay exclaimed.

"It's okay, I think I'll be having lunch with Yuju."

"You can ask her to join too! The more the merrier."

Everyone of them, except Yibo nodded.

"Sure, I'll ask her tomorrow!"

The food finally came and all of you dig in. The other 3 boys talked amongst themselves leaving you and Yibo who were eating silently. You wanted to strike a conversation with
him but was not sure what to talk about.

"So, what is your hobby?" you asked Yibo.

He stayed silent before replying, "Dancing."

"Ah. Is there a genre that you're good at?"

"Hip-hop."

You nodded and took a sip of your drink. You try to think of more questions.

"How often do you dance?" you continued.

"When I'm free."

"When is that?"

"Whenever I say so"

You nod once again.

"Should I ask more? I feel like I'm interrogating him," you thought.

Everyone finally finished their dinner and went out of the cafe.

"Me, Yoseob and Namjoon will be heading straight while Yibo is turning right. What about you, Mina?" Jay ask.

You widen your eyes as you also need to turn right in order to head home.

"Right too," you said putting on a fake smile.

"All right, we'll get going now! See you guys tomorrow!" Yoseob said and left with the 2 boys.

"Bye! Thank you for today," you waved and turned only to find Yibo nowhere.

You turned right and saw that he was already way ahead of you. How rude.

You sighed and ran to catch up with him.

"Yah, are you still angry with me?" you asked, looking up at him.

Yibo just stared ahead showing no interest at you.

"I know we didn't start of well but I hope that we'll get along in the future!"

"Whatever," he said before picking up his pace.