eighteen.

Yibo's POV

You choke while eating your pizza as you heard Mina's word.

You look over at her, "What did you just say?"

Jay, Yuju and Yoseob turn their attention to you and Mina.

"I said baobei," Mina repeated and smile cheekily at you.

"What's baobei?" Jay asks.

"It means dar-"

You cover her mouth to prevent her from speaking further. You huff and she gives you an eye-smile. You shake your head and she nodded as you slowly remove your hand from her mouth.

"Something fishy is going on between the both of you," Yoseob spoke out.

The three of them started laughing at Yoseob's cluelessness. Definitely not an updated baby.

"Why did she call me 'baobei' out of nowhere?" you thought. She always has something up her sleeves and that's what you like. Always full of surprises.

Once everyone has finish their lunch, we made our way back to class. You hear someone running up the stairs to see Namjoon holding a small bag. He walk towards Yoseob and pass it to him.

"I'm sorry," he said, trying to catch his breath.

Yoseob is taken aback with Namjoon and he look inside the bag. He gasps and takes out a couple of spectacle cases. He opens one and gasps,

"I've wanted this pair for so long!" he exclaim and wears the spectacle.

"Guys! How do I look?" he asks as he poses.

"Cute!!" Yuju says as she jumps.

"Totally agree with Yuju!" Mina says as she pinches his cheeks.

You roll your eyes and walk back to class. You heard Mina giggle and she catches up with you.

"Baobei, what's wrong?" she says as she tugs your arm.

You huff at her and walk back to your seat. She takes a seat beside you and pokes your arm continuously. You look to the front of the class and pretend to pay attention. Mina is still poking your arm and cheekily smiling. You place your hand on her thigh and squeezes it. You heard her gasps and the poking stops.

"Something wrong, Miss Mina?" the teacher asks.

"Ahh no no. There was a bug!" she says and scratches the back of her head.

The teacher continued teaching and you smirk at her. Her face is already red as a tomato.

Class finally ended and you start to pack your things to head home.

"Why did you do that?" Mina whispered.

"Annoy me one more time and my hand will go somewhere else," you said.

"You dare?" she says as she wears her bagpack.

You did the same and nodded. Once again her face is red.

"You want my hand to go higher?" you joking ask.

You feel her smack your arm and storming off. You laugh and briskly walk to catch up with her.

"If you want, tell me," you teased.

"WHAT!" she yelled catching the attention of other students.

You chuckle and place your arm around her shoulder.

"You know you can tell me," you whispered.

She looks at you in disbelief and you smile widely. She scoffs and chuckles.

"Could you smile like that again?" she asks and takes out her phone.

You smile widely as she poses herself in front of you and snap a picture. She giggles and you see her setting it as her wallpaper. You ruffle her hair and the both of you walk towards your group of friends who are waiting at the school's front gate.

 You ruffle her hair and the both of you walk towards your group of friends who are waiting at the school's front gate

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────────

Let's pretend the above picture is them! Also I'm not sure how I should end the plot T^T