Character Information

Ahem ahem, we don't talk about why I'm writing this ahem.

Updated: I'm changing the names and some details because i had a changed of idea.
______________________________________

Name: Zairus Kyuketsuki Valentine
Age: 17
Nicknames: Zai, Valen, Horns, Elf, The King of Kings.
Gender: Female (Bish have a d)
Race: Half Dragon Half Human (for now)
Height: 6'2
Likes: Food, donuts, lemon tea, mango tea, girls, anime, manga, music.
Dislikes: Bl, deep water, close spaces, homophobes, bugs, crawling creatures.

Relatives: Lyra Kyuketsuki (Father) Farica Valentine (Mother)

Theme song:

(Unknown)

(Unknown)

Zairus is a seemingly normal 17 year old girl, until one day that it slowly become apparent that she is far from normal. Zairus hides her horns using magic.

Personality

Zairus is a laid-back easy-going girl, she prefers napping and lazing around, but when it comes to it, she will show her more heroic side. A lazy hero.
A bit of a pervert, and will subconsciously grope the other girls without realizing. She's generally calm and collected, but if you annoy her or piss her off, oh boy hell's about to be freeze over.

Magic&Abilities

Whirlwind: Zairus have the ability to control wind and create them. Zairus is able to manipulate gusts of wind with little to no movement from her body at all, letting her create strong gales and small tornadoes that she has full mastery over. Great winds may be used to propel Zairus, the people around her, and different objects all at the same time.
Ice Manipulation: Zairus can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state. Ice appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps.
Gravity Manipulation: Zairus can increase or decrease gravity, be it the environment or individual objects. Increasing gravity would cause everything in an area heavier, causing loose objects to propel to the ground, cause people immobilized or crushed depending on the gravity increase. When doing the exact opposite, decreasing gravity, Zairus could achieve a similar effect to Zero Gravity since all objects float upwards, or lift heavier objects with astonishing ease due to the decreased weight. With enough control and skill, she could attract or repel objects regardless of direction, achieving an effect akin to Telekinesis, ignore or defy the laws of gravity altogether, allowing one to walk on walls or ceilings or manipulate orbital fields on anything.
Telekinesis: Zairus have ability to control/manipulate objects. She can lift herself and a couple people with ease.

Enhanced Durability: Zairus's ability to withstand damage, is extremely high, allowing her to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. She can withstand bullets, grenades and low to medium explosives, survive falling from the top of tall buildings and building collapse, withstand beatings from devils, angels, and fallen, take getting beaten with steel rods and bars.
Enhanced Stamina: Zairus body is highly resistant to the build-up of lactic acid in her muscles, allowing her to be physically active for considerably longer periods than the peak human.
Enhanced Agility: Zairus can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little to no effort
Enhanced Strength: Zairus possess a level of strength beyond the peak of humans. She is able to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than her in size. She is also able to exert great physical force from various parts of her body (prominently through her hands), sending enemies flying through walls or breaking their bones instantly with a single punch.
Enhanced Reflexes: Zairus have a drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing her to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.
Enhanced Regeneration: Zairus can close minor to moderate wounds near-instantaneously, appearing as though they never happened, with more serious injury taking more time to heal, regardless of the extent of the damage. Depending on the severity of the injury, the process of healing from more grievous wounds can span from a few seconds or minutes to a matter of hours. Lost or damaged limbs, internal organs and damaged nerves can be completely regenerated, and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
Enhanced Recovery: Zairus possesses the ability to recover faster than the average person, recovering from negative effects such as stunning, fazing, poison, sleep, pain, flinching, being knocked down/backward (they can get back up faster), losing balance, fatigue, overstretching, being knocked unconscious, etc. at vastly enhanced speed.
Enhanced Senses: Zairus have extremely accurate senses, allowing her to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than most devils.

______________________________________

The next chapter will have spoilers, so skip the next chapter if you don't want to know.