Chapter 1 Waking up differently

Yawn, goodnight...... it's almost 6 am here and i haven't slept since the afternoon.

Magic
"Thinking"
"Talking"
Describing what they are doing

______________________________________

Zairus's POV

"As i wake up, I'm greeted by a topless Akeno, and if i lift the blanket then i will see the rest, but i won't."
"Good morning Zairus-san." And now she is awake.
"I appreciate your help in healing me and all, but we don't talk about whatever you see in this room." I quickly got up and put on boxers.
"Ara, ara, my that's quite a feat." I sigh.
"You want to take a shower? New towel in there, and other stuff are in there as well." I point to a desk.
"You're awfully calm about all this, Zairus-san." I'm panicking on the inside.....Poker face poker face.
"Maybe I'm just too sleepy to realize it yet..... I'll go take a shower first and then we can have breakfast." I quickly walk to the bathroom and lock the door after i remember to grab my clothes and stuff.

"Thanks for making breakfast, Akeno-senpai." We start eating breakfast.
"You're welcome Zairus-san." This is so awkward.....
"So uh, am a....You know.....A devil now?" I rub my head feeling so awkward.
"No, but we should let Buchou tell you." I nod and continue to eat my breakfast.

At School

"See you after school, Zairus-san." I nod and wave goodbye.
"See you Akeno-senpai." We went our separate ways and i see Issei and the other two idiots playing rock-paper-scissor.
"What are you two idiots doing?" I walk up to them with my arms around on the back of my head.
"Zairus! What happened yesterday?" I shrug and walk away to class.

"She said she would send someone for me, but no one ended ever coming." I put in my earphones.
"Well it's only just the end of the day......And here the screaming." I'm literally having a headache hearing them fangirls scream.
"Hey." And it's Kiba.
"Kiba-kun!" So loud....
"It's Prince Handsome, huh? Die." I plop my head on my desk.
"Please, excuse me." Couldn't they send Koneko instead?
"Go ahead, go ahead, it's not very tidy, but go ahead." He walks towards us.
"Hey, hi there." I still have my head plop on the desk.
"What do you want?" Thank you for asking, Issei.
"I'm here on an errand from Rias Gremory." I lift up my head a bit.
"Then you're...." I get up.
"Would you mind coming with me?" Yes Kiba, anywhere away from the screaming monkeys.
"Oh, no! Kiba walking together with that sleazy Hyoudo!" I push pass them.
"You'll be contaminated, Kiba!" I casually just push them aside and walk pass ignoring them all.

"That's Koneko Tojo, a first year." I'm currently sitting down with Koneko on my lap and me feeding her some sweets.
"This is Hyoudo Issei." Koneko just nod and went back to eating.
"Hi there." Issei rub his bird nest cheekily. He's probably thinking about something perverted again.
"Wait, Zairus? What are you doing here?!" I shrug and continue feeding Koneko.
"I left before you." And he's looking towards the shower.....Sighs.
"Buchou, your clothes are ready." I shake my head at Issei.
"Thank you, Akeno."
"It's Rias-senpai? I knew it! What a fantastic club room!" And he is being a pervert as always.
"What a lewd look on your face." I nom chocolate with Koneko.
"Ara....Ara ara...." Is there a saxophone playing? Where is that coming from.
"You are the new club member, right? Pleased to meet you. I am the vice-president, Himejima Akeno. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." Seriously though! Where is that jazz music coming from?
"Hyoudo Issei. The pleasure is all mine." And he's blushing and rubbing his nest head again.
"What a fantastic club this is!" Jazz music magically coming somewhere.
"Thanks for waiting. Sorry about this. I haven't washed up since i stayed over at your place." Rias-senpai comes out, and is drying her hair with a towel.
"No, don't worry about it." I think the music stopped. Also at least Issei can respond normally.
"Okay, all of us are here now. We welcome you into the Occult Research Club." They all sat  down except for Rias-senpai.
"Yeah....." Why is Issei sitting next to me.
"But the Occult Research Club us just an assumed front. Sort of a hobby of mine." I see so that's one of your Hobbies, huh Rias-senpai.
"What do you mean?" When you nod your head yes-
"I'll come right to the point. We are devils." Not me though yet, Rias-senpai.
"You really do come right to the point, huh?" Yes she does, Issei.
"That man yesterday with the black wings, that was a fallen angel." The donnest pedo guy?
"They are angels in the service of God, who, as a result of possessing corrupt emotions, have descended into the underworld. They are attempting to wipe us devils out, while they manipulate humans. Since the distant past, they have fought for supremacy of the underworld, what you in the human realm call Hell. There are also other angels besides the fallen ones who come down on orders from God to defeat us devils. In other words, there's a three-way standoff." That's so very interesting, Rias-senpai. Meanwhile Issei looks like an idiot.
"Have you understood everything up to now?" He's rubbing his nest head in confusion.
"Actually....I guess this story is a bit difficult for an average high school student." He tries to play it off.
"Amano Yuuma..." And that shuts him up.
"You haven't forgotten her, right? You even went in a date with her." He have his fist clenched.
"I don't know where you heard that name from, but i don't appreciate her being talked about in some occult club, and to be honest, I'm not happy about it, so begging your pardon...." He stands up and was walking away, until Rias threw a picture of Yuuma and him.
"Yuuma!"
"She really did exist. That's a fact. That's her, right? Amano Yuuma?"
"Yes, it is, but how did you get this?"
"Well because that girl is a fallen, am i correct, Rias-senpai?" I nom chips casually.
"Yes, this girl is a fallen angel, and she is the same substance as the being who attacked you and Zairus-san last night." Don't mention it, I'm still upset about my ruined clothes.
"But Matsuda and Motohama don't remember anything about her, and her address in my cellphone was-"
"She used her power. Just like i did to your parents." I'm going to plop my head on Koneko head.
"That fallen angel had accomplished her objective, so she erased all memories and records of herself from everyone around you." Yes indeed, two-faced bish.
"Her objective?" Now Issei is paying attention.
"To kill you. To ascertain whether or not there was something dangerous within you. Once that was verified, you were killed, by being run through with a spear of light."
"Come to think of it, Yuuma did say something about sac-something or other....." Sacred Gear, Issei.
"Sacred Gear." Yes that, Rias.
"It's a non-standard power that dwells within specific people. It is said that many historic figures have possessed this power." Yes yes, indeed Akeno-senpai.
"Occasionally, there are even those who have enough power that they become a threat to devils or fallen angels." Eep.....Probably not me then hehe....he...he.
"Issei, please hold your left hand up." He lifts his hand up.
"Like this?"
"Close your eyes, and think of something you feel to be the strongest." Why is he blushing again?
"You're asking me to do that out of the blue?" I hit his head with a stick.
"Focus nest head." And he instead look at Rias's panties.
"Focus, focus." And he's still looking at her panties.
"That's okay. It looks like it's still hard for you."
"I swear this guy....Koneko could you get up? I need to stand." She does that and i walk to Issei and pull him to look away from Rias.
"Now put your hand down and grip it with your right hand, ok now focus on an anime move you know, rasengan, Kamehameha i don't know, just do it!" He looks confused at first.
"Stop thinking about perverted stuff for one second in your life and focus you dipshi!" He panicked and does as i said.
"Alright!" He does it and sometimes attempt to turn back around and i smack his head.
"Zairus-san i think it's fine for now." I shake my head.
"What do you believe is the strongest, a character, a power, focus on that, focus on that power." He attempt it again and when he's about to give up......He did it.
"There you go. Sacred Gear."
"That is indeed a Sacred Gear, once you activated it, you can activate it and deactivate it at will." And it goes away.
"Now then.....Zairus-san." I turn to look directly at Rias.
"What are you." I stared at her as i smirk, and say one word as a reply.
"Anomaly." I mustered it and walked away before any of them could stop me.

______________________________________

Edited yeet