Chapter 2 Cinnamon Roll

There's no yuri left for me to read......So I'll write my own Yuri!

Magic
"Thinking"
"Talking"
Describing what they are doing

______________________________________

Zairus's POV

"I apologize for my friend carelessness, are you ok....Miss?" I help a girl who Issei ran into.
"Ano.... It's ok, thank you very much." As i pull her up, her headpiece fly off because of the wind, and..... Cinnamon roll.
"Oop, here you go." I managed to grab the headpiece before it fly off.
"Thank you very much." Issei is rubbing his nest head and i nudge him to the side.
"No problem at all." I casually reply while Issei says something stupid.
"This certainly is some nice weather today...." The weather Issei? The weather?
"I'm Zairus, this here is Issei. Are you by any chance lost?"
"Ano.....I did lost my way, and i don't know what to do." I help her with her suitcase and hold it.
"Oh don't worry, we'll help you out. Right Issei?" He quickly nods.

"So, you're a tourist?" I don't think she is, Issei.
"No, I'm not. I've been assigned to the church in this town." I push Issei slightly away from her.
"Then you're a sister. That explains your outfit." Was there a church close by? All I've seen was an abandoned one.
"I'm so glad i ran into someone so kind. This must be the Lord's guidance." This could be dangerous.
"Yeah....." I think Issei notice the cross.
"Is something the matter?" I purposely walk in between them so that Issei doesn't get close to the cross.
"Oh, no, it's nothing." Issei look at me a bit and nod as to say thanks.
"Oh sorry, no offense, but i don't follow the Christian religion." I smile at her apologetically, and we hear a boy crying and she run towards him.
"A big boy shouldn't cry over a little boo-boo like this." (Author: but i cry when i scrape my knee ;-;)
"Healing Sacred Gear......" I'm not fully sure, but i think i know what's going on.
"His wound....." Issei grip his left hand.
"There, your boo-boo is all gone! You're okay now." She turn around.
"Sorry, i couldn't help myself." This cinnamon roll must be protected.

" This cinnamon roll must be protected

"Oh no, it's absolutely amazing." I help her up and we continue on walking.

"You must be surprised, right?"
"Oh, no.....You sure have an amazing power, huh?" I'm still carrying her suitcase even though she been trying to not have me carry it for her, but i insisted on carrying it for her.
"It's a wonderful power that I've received from God. Yes.... Wonderful....." She looks sad...
"Oh there it is!" And she cheered up after seeing the church on the hill.
"Oh, yeah. As far as churches go in this town, that's the only one." It's abandoned though.
"Terrific. This is a big load off." Issei is getting warnings about it.
"But I've never seen anyone up there." I nod.
"I would love to thank you somehow. Would you mind coming up with me?" I can, but he can't.
"No, I've got something i need to do, so...." I rub her head because she looks sad again.
"I see.....My name is Asia Argento. Please call me Asia."
"Well you already know our names, but our full names are, I'm Zairus Valentine, and this is Issei Hyoudo. Call me Zairus and him Issei." Issei nods.
"Zairus-san, Issei-san... I'm so blessed to meet someone as nice and kind as you two, so soon after arriving in Japan." Issei is blushing and rubbing his nest head.
"Oh, well...." Pfff he's blushing.
"Please, if you have any time, come see me at the church. Promise me."
"Yeah, okay. Well, until then...."
"Yes, i will see you later." She smiles at us and waves at us.