Day 4 Social Worker Visits

Griff is steamed, they're cleaning the house while arguing.
I cleaned my room...
Wait I never leave it a mess so I'm just lounging on my bed writing and staying out of Griff's sight and off his radar.
I wonder what he'd do if they wanted to take me out of the house and place me in a boy's home or foster home right away.
Well I guess we'll find out what they want to do because they're here now. I'll write when they leave.

The social worker brought two extra workers with, one for Elexis and one for me.
He asked me questions like if we just moved here, I said "yes".
Than he asked if I wanted to move here. "Was it a family decision, forced move or work related?"
I didn't know how to answer that, if I said forced which all in all it was, than he'll think I'm just a typical teen acting out but then yet explain Elexis getting hit, oh yea she got in the middle of our argument.
I just said "A little of all you said."
Than he asked if I liked it here.
"I guess."
He asked how I was doing in a new school.
I told him how it was at first than what happened later and that I got expelled. He asked how did Griff take me being expelled.
I told him.
He was taking notes as I spoke and making some moaning like sound when I talked about the beating.
When I was done he finished off his notes, than asked if I had any friends.
I told him about Jasper.
He said next time my dad gets mad like that again, I'm to leave the house, go over to Jasper's and call the cops, than call the Social office and tell them.
He also said if I don't feel safe here he could move me to a family member's home.
I told him that Dos is my only other family and that he would side with Griff.
Than he said he could just take me to a group home if I'd like.
I told him I'd be okay but I'll let him know if I need to get out.
Oh yea the Social guy's name is Hank. As soon as they left so did Griff, he was mad.
He needed to let off some steam.
I'm not sure where he went but I was glad he left.
Elexis asked how things went with me and Hank.
I told her everything.
She thinks that they'll come back and take me out of the house.
Because she told the girl she spoke with everything plus the first day that I was locked in that hidden room.
Man this is bad, once Griff even gets a hint of that, we all will need to go into hiding, he'll kill her and I have no clue what he'll do to me.

Griff is still out thank goodness.
Elexis went to bed early.
I couldn't sleep, I miss my home, I miss hearing the low hymns coming from the Lord's home, I miss being treated like an equal not some weird teenager. You see even though I was like a youth and playing with the other boys, we were still treated as adults with wisdom.
I wonder who took my place and if one of them are now documenting my history from afar.
Maybe I should keep a watch out for them.
I probably wouldn't recognize them we look different to fit in, heck that kid I punched could have been a recorder and the dad was just an older one. (Wish full thinking).
I just heard Griff come in, sounds like he's drunk but that's impossible that stuff doesn't effect us.
I'm gonna turn out my light I'll write when I can.
So much for fake sleeping
Griff stumbled into my bedroom flopping on my bed next to me.
"Ever wander if they still think about you?" Griff mumbled.
"Yeah." I whispered staying on my side facing away from him.
"You have to forget about them your never go home.
We are among the fallen now kid.
I'm all you got." Griff yawned rolling over on his side pulling me tight against him.
"Griff why are you in here?" I half whispered and whinced because he was holding to tight and I was trying to move away.
"Elexis locked her door.
I'm exhausted Ty go to sleep." Griff kissed actually kissed the top of my head.
I hate him doing this why treat me like nothing than act like a dad who cares.
I'm not going to lie, I got emotional.
It was another night of silently crying my self to sleep.
Griff sighed as he played with my hair instantly relaxing me.
"I'm sorry Tyson.
It was Dos's idea.
I always knew you were more fragile and happy in your placement.
But I was jealous I wanted to be you and I alsoissed hanging out with you being your mentor, you looking to me instead of the Lord.
But I know in actuality we are all to look to Him.
I don't know must be the drinks talking.
Get some sleep kiddo." Griff yawned snuggling his face into my hair.
You know if he did clarify like he did when I was taking a bath I would be having one heck of a panic attack.
I saw situations were men approached these young boys or girls.
I intervened each time the Lord let me know what I did was okay each time so I always planed to help when I can.
"Griff." I whispered.
"Yes?" Griff yawned.
"Sorry I'm ask tomorrow." I whispered.
"No its okay I'm in a good mood." Griff chuckled.
"Do you hate me?" I mumbled.
Without warning Grid rolled me over to face him.
"No Ty I could never hate you.
You made me angry.
But yes I might have gotten out of hand.
But I warned you.
I hope you learned your lesson." Griff smiled as he kissed my forehead telling me to rest now...