The Zenigata Sibblings

Tatsuo Zenigata (Male Twin)

"Looking for a fight?"

Birthday : 18th of November

Age : 16 (First year of Senior High)
龍雄銭形

Height : 173 cm

Affiliation : Student at Morinomiya Academy

Hot head, impassive most of the time and would protect his sister and brother. Confident in his karate abilities.

Likes : Karate, music that doesn't as he puts it "Give out Ryoko Vibes", Ryoko and Mamoru, Liberal arts except for civics, And money.

Dislikes : People picking on his sibblings, people hitting on his sister, his sister (confusing eh?), sweet treats, Formal attire and spending money.

-a sucker punch to the face would be enough to knock anyone out.

-would not spoil his brother much, as he never has been spoiled much being the eldest male sibbling.

--------

Ryoko Zenigata (Female Twin)
龍子銭形

"Nice to meet you all!"

Age : 16 (First year of Senior High)

Height : 164 cm

Affiliation : Student at Morinomiya Academy

Friendly, rough girl. Expressive and a confident girl in her abilities in badminton and swimming. Would boss around her brother like a slave and let him do vice versa.

Likes : Badminton, swimming, Mamoru and Tatsuo, watching horror anime, sweet treats, Math and stuff except for physics and Money (spending it)

Dislikes : When people talk bad about her brothers, people picking on her brothers, Party poopers, watching money grow dust on it.

-making friends would be easy for her if Tatsuo and Mamoru din't drive most of the boys away.

-would argue with Tatsuo about spoiling Mamoru.

------

Mamoru Zenigata (Little Brother)守る銭形

守る銭形

"Onii-Chan and Onee-Chan are the best!"

Birthday : 22th of January

Age : 2 (Daycare of Morinomiya Academy)

Height : 115 cm

Affiliation : Toddler

Playfull and mischievous little boy, expressive and would make friends easier, Protective of his older sibblings. Would shift languages unintentionally when talking with his sibblings and keep his perfect pronunciation.

Likes : reading books (doesn't care if its too advanced for him, although his sibblings are), learning any language that he can get to, Tatsuo and Ryoko, karate, making friends.

Dislikes : People hogging his sibblings, people picking on his sibblings, would get pissed off when people intentionally interrupt his reading time.

Alternations : No bandages or bandaids.

-wants to talk english and japanese at the same time but Ryoko and Tatsuo can't keep up.

-would cry when he feels abandonment from Ryoko and Tatsuo.