Chapter 13 : A story

Ryoko's Pov

Oh what a great monday morning, another day another page. And today's pages are the reviews of last weeks materials, im going crazy! Is this how Inomata and Nezu study everyday?! Indulging yourself in hell is what i call it thankyou very much!

"Oi get up it's the mid terms today!" I shouted to Tatsuo's ear with my history book in hand, it's a good thing Mozorov and Aratani's teachings helped me out, but even with that history is the only thing im not confident about i mean, i don't care about Adolf hitme having a boxing match with whoever is Joseph stoopin.

This is not actual history

"Argh! Alright alright stop killing my f-ing ears already" he shouted back and went to the showers "Mamoru time to wake- why are you reading 10th grade history?!" I asked as i climbed the ladder to his library bed.

"It's Onii-chan's book! Mamoru stole it!" He grinned making me let out a big sigh "W-well it's good that you're taking an interest to history but-" he gasps and cuts me off "Onii-chan's hand writing is so hard to read!" He complained and turned the book at many angles making me laugh.

"I heard that!"

-timeskip to school-

Maria's Pov

Alright mid terms, i've covered every materials for the tests and all i need to do is review some of it! I walked pass the students after dropping Yuki-chan at class-c and sat down on my desk. I pulled out my english book and wanted to do the mock exam Zenigata-kun gave me but i realized that i forgot my-

"Oi, you forgot this" the person in thought calls out to me with Ryoko-chan beside him, and he handed me "My favorite pen, thankyou" i took the pen from his hand and he gave me a blank look "that's your favorite pen? Lame" he sat down and i could feel my face flush red.

"W-whatever!" I exclaimed and i heard a Bang sound "Im sorry about him Maria-chan" she apologizes for her brother's behalf, in an instant i felt a little bad that i got him hit for a silly reason "I- it's alright, i was just being childish"

"Yeah, you we-" bang "that's not you Maria-chan it's me" she smiled and he rubbed his head. "Well setting my brother aside i wanted to thankyou for helping me with my physics you saved me" she sits down while i turned back to her "W-well i wanted to thank your brother too, for helping me with my english"

Zenigata-kun looks back at us "Yeah, no problem you helped me with my chemistry too so thanks" he replied and looked back on the notes that i gave him. We all went back to studying and the tests came roling in

Tests by tests were done, a total of three days and 6 subjects the mid terms have. Test by test pulling all nighters was done by me and the final day came. I will pass this test with a 95+ mark!

-timeskip to final test-

Why did the chicken cross the road with a kfc bucket in hand and drumsticks on the other? Explain your answer with lady gaga's song lyrics!

Alright i've read about this and it should be-

What is the cause of Joseph stoopin and Adolf hitme fighting in a ball pit with meat suits on? Explain your answer in rap verses!