Chapter 12 : Study group

Ryoko's Pov

"Alright everyone, the mid terms are just around the corner I hope you all have prepared well and good luck on the tests. you are all dismissed happy weekend" Sensei closed our class and today's the final day before clubs aren't held for mid terms.

"i'll be going now see you later guys!" I waved the guys and... Tatsuo off and went to class-c to pick up Ushimaru-san" Aratani and Mozorov stepped outside "Hey Zenigata" Mozorov waves at me with a smile, gosh her beauty along with Aratani sure is on the next level.

"Hey, you two coming for tomorrow's study group?" I asked again, we already had the plan, i was just making sure. They both nodded "I-is it really okay for me to bring my little brother? He's still an infant i don't want him to cause any trouble for you and Zenigata-kun"

"Sigh, im sure she's fine with Bennet and Junko in her house, Mamoru and Junko get along well because they both like to read books and Bennet will get along with Junko and Mamoru just fine." Aratani said as i nodded "Well then i still need to pick up Yuki-chan for tennis practice"

"Sure, we're going see you later Zenigata-san" Aratani says as she comforts the anxious Mozorov. I stepped in class-c and sure enough she was there excusing herself. "Kashima, Kamitani you two coming tomorrow?" I asked them who were packing their stuff. "Yeah, im coming along. Sorry in advanced for my little brother"

Kamitani replied and confused me "Sorry for what exactly?" I asked earning a blank look from him "For being a brat" should have expected that, damn it Ryoko. Kashima sweat drops at the his words "I'll be coming along too, with Kotarou he said he wants to read a book with Mamo-kun and Junko-chan.

I nodded with a smile and i felt a tug on my hand "Zenigata-san im so excited for tomorrow's study group" Ushimaru exclaims in her place making me giggle "Din't know someone is excited to study" she giggles in her place and we both excused ourselves.

"Do you have any subjects you need help with Zenigata-san?" Ushimaru asks as i thought about it "Physics" she looked dejected all of the sudden "as much as i would like to teach you, i can't" she cried and felt bad.

I patted her shoulder "Don't worry, the others can fill out the teacher role, Inomata, Nezu and Kamitani" she nodded at me and smiled "By the way Ushimaru-san, would you mind if we call each other by our first names now? I've already considered you and Inomata close friends and besides calling people by last names is a bit of a taboo for me now thanks to the united states"

She looked at me with sparkles in her eyes "So does this mean i'm allowed call you Ryoko-chan?" She asked and i nodded "Only if i get to call you Yuki-chan" we both giggled and soon arrived at the field and it's time to swing away.

Usaida's Pov

"Abu~" the female infant cheered in my arms as Ryuu-chan handed her favorite rattle "Midori seems more lively today eh?" I striked a conversation with the red head, it's just the usual today nothing out of the ordinary but as an idea popped into my mind it might just be a special day, for the kids ofcourse.

"Mhm, Midori-chan seems to have stars in her eyes from her favorite rattle" stars? the memory of stars and sky came back to me and suddenly i wanted to see them, the idea i had could just cover up for that "Hey Ryuu-chan, why don't we take the kids for a stroll today. The weather's fine and dandy perfect for it"

"That's a great idea Usaida-san! Im surprised you thought of that" he said as i gave a chuckle "We do owe them, it's about to be your mid terms anyways and i can't risk forgetting and wasting the weather" he nodded and rounded up the kids.