Chapter 19 : Almost

Mamoru's Pov

A week later, a few days before culture day

"Hmm? is it the place again?" Its the same park Mamo visited, under the big and beautiful sakura tree where.. oh! the lady, argh what's her name i din't ask her how rude of me! wait, or is it the other way around? whatever.

"Ladyyy..? its me Mamoru! you haven't finished the story and i was hoping we can continue!" huh no answers.. what can i do in this weird dream? He started to look around, the park was beautiful to say the least.

It was like the Japanese version of eden's garden, except that there's a big and rather old sakura tree in the middle of it. "Onee-chan always tells dreams are something that shows what you want, but what does Mamoru want? hmmmm... to read!"

After picking a couple of dragon fruits which unexpectedly grew in this weird dream of Mamoru, he opened them with the knife that popped out of the blue! "Mmm delicious!" Mamo ate under the big sakura tree, looking up at the sky. its so blue like his favorite colour!

"Eh? has Mamo-kun came to visit me again?" its the lady! "Ara ara, how sweet of you little Mamo-kun, now shall we continued the story?" he nodded and sat closer to the lady, she still has her face covered, she had long strands of hair coming out of her pure white robe and hood.

"Right, where did we left of last time... oh! The knight has to protect-"

--------------

"And they all live happily ever after.. wow.. time does fly so fast, does it Mamo-kun?"

"Yeah! everything feels so fast. Onee-chan and Onii-chan are already 11th graders and Mamo will have to go to preschool soon!"

A smile surfaced on the lady's face, and he couldn't help but think how she will look when she takes of her hood, but he knows that she will be beautiful. "Lady, is it true that dreams show what a person wants?" She looks at me with her small smile.

"Well, lets ask the question back to Mamo-kun. what does your little heart desire?" She pointed to Mamoru's chest and poked it "Mamo... doesn't know yet, he likes to read but he doesn't know what else he wants. what should he do lady?"

She pulled another book "That Mamo-kun is only for you to find out, shall we read another book?" the lady sounded so inviting, it's like Mamoru's drawn to her but he doesn't know why "Un! we shall!"

-------------

Thrid person's Pov

Culture day, the day where supposedly people visit our school and look around at whatever each class has planned for the public. That is what Maria told the twins. "Zenigata-san what is your class planning to do?" Ryuuichi asks Tatsuo as they sat down for lunch, it was just the guys on the table, the girls sat at the table beside them.

He gave him a blank look making the redhead flinch, probably thinking that he said a wrong word or something. "Oi, idiotic sister of mine what's the class doing for cultures day?" He shouted to the table beside.

'Eh? am i going to take the blame for this?' Ryuuichi thought to himself as Ryoko starred her twin down "Cookie stalls o stupid brother" she snarled as Tatsuo turned back to Ryuuichi, who nodded in understanding and fear. Shin and Oreki sighed in unison as Hayato and Ryuuichi looked confused, atleast Ryuuichi did.