19. The tragedy of a child called Sakura Imai.

*17 years ago..**at night*

A pregnant 17 -year -old teenage girl is giving birth to a baby girl in a car.
The girl look at her baby. The baby look at her mother with a smile.

Suddenly..

Riing!! Riing!!

The girl:(pick up her phone)
"Hello?"

???:"Senpai?? Where are you?"

The girl:(crying)"I'm sorry..I'm sorry Arai-kun..I'm sorry.."

Arai:"Senpai?? Are you okay? Where are you right now? The girls from Maji gakuen is looking for you..Are they bothering you?? Senpai?"

The girl:"I'm sorry.."(still crying)

Watching as her mother crying..the baby suddenly laughing.

The baby:(laughing)

Arai:"Senpai?? Are you already giving a birth?? Where are you?? I'm coming for you right now. Please tell me where you are."

The girl:"Arai-kun..please forgive me..I still want to be with you.."

Arai:"Senpai..please don't do anything to the child. We can explain to my parents.."

The girl:"Your parents hate me so they will hate our baby too..I don't want the baby to be the victim of our choice.."

Arai:"Senpai..please..tell me where are you..please rely on me..I'm begging you.."

The girl:"I'm sorry, Arai-kun..I already made up my mind..see you tomorrow."(end the call while crying..look at her baby)

The baby:(look at her mother with a smile)

The girl:"I'm sorry my child..I promise I will get back to you.."(kiss the baby forehead and put the baby in a basket then get out of the car..cover her body with her jacket and run toward a house..look at the house carefully..look at her baby)

The baby:(look at her mother with confused look)

The girl:"I'm sorry.."(put the baby infront of the door and knock the door..leave a note then run away)

The baby:(laughing)

The girl:(look at the baby from a far)
"Please forgive me, my child..
Sakura Imai."(leave)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Suddenly it rained heavily.

The baby:(laughing as the rain water flowing into her face)

KABOOOM!!! 🌩🌩🌩⚡⚡⚡

Sakura(baby):(crying loudly)

A few minutes later..

Grandpa:(open the door and was shocked to see the baby infront of his house in the rain..pick the baby up and bring the baby into the house)

Sakura(baby):(still crying)

Grandpa:(calm the baby down)
"Shh..Shh..don't cry..don't cry.."

Sakura(baby):(stop crying and look at grandpa)

Grandpa:"Poor child..what's happened to you??"(saw a note and read it)

[I'm sorry to bother you..(the owner of the house) The baby name is Sakura Imai..Please take care of her..I'm begging you..I'm only 17 years old and I can't afford to keep her..My boyfriend family is very strict and I don't have parents..Please..Please treat Sakura like your own child..someday, I will pay for all the things you do for Sakura..Thank you very much..Dear (the owner of the house)]