5. Crazy Admirer.

Preview...

Morikawa Aoi's dispute was settled by Imai Sakura, a new student who had moved to Ouran Gakuin for rescuing the school's recently drowned Director in her hometown.

In Ouran Gakuin, Imai Sakura found her childhood friend Hashimoto Kanna who was also a student in Ouran Gakuin..they became classmates and Imai Sakura has five new boys who are the prince of the school called The Rampage.

The leader of The Rampage, Kazuma Kawamura is the son of the Director of the school .. Only Imai Sakura knows the secret..because of jealousy of Imai Sakura, admires of The rampage bullying Imai Sakura and Imai Sakura can be Morikawa Aoi's friend called Aoi-tan.

The story in this chapter will tell about the issues of The Rampage admires as well as the obsessed admires of Hashimoto Kanna..in this chapter, Kanna is the main character ..

*In 2003*(10 years old)
(At Hashimoto's house)

*dinner*
All of Hashimoto's family are eating quietly on long table..

Papa:"Kanna, papa and mama are going on business at Osaka..so you will have to transfer school.."

Mama:"The school is not really special and you don't need to make friends or something like that..you just need to study there for three months and then you will transfer to a school for rich and smart people at Tokyo..do you understand?"

Kanna:"Yes, I understand, Mama.."(eating heartless)

Mama:(grinning)"That's my girl..study hard and you can become like your mama and papa...do you understand dear?"

Kanna:"Yes, I will.."
(irritated..tighten the fist)

Papa:"Good girl..(pat Kanna's head) maid!"

Maid:"Yes, Mr. Hashimoto-sama?"

Papa:"Go and pack your Kanna-sama's things..we will flight tonight.."

Maid:"Yes, Mr. Hashimoto-sama."
(bow then leave)

Kanna:(get up)"Thanks for the food."(leave)

Butlers&Maids:"Good night, Kanna-sama.."(bow)

Kanna:(look at them heartless..get inside her room and walk toward the window.."Transfer school huh..I don't want to become like you guys (sigh)..nii-chan.." touch the window

*time skip*(at Osaka)
Teacher:"Alright everyone, today we have a new student..please come in.."

Kanna:(enter the class)"My name is Hashimoto Kanna..I will be on you guys care from today..I want to study quietly..hope your coorperation."(look at eveyone)

All:"Woah!! She is cute!!"

Teacher:"So..Hashimoto-san..you can sit at the empty sit beside Imai-san."(point at Sakura)

Kanna:"Okay..I understand.."(walk toward her sit and sit)

Girls&Boys:(approaching Kanna)
"Nee..Kanna-chan, where are you from?"

Kanna:"I'm from Tokyo.."

Girls:"Your dress look expensive..where did you buy it?"

Kanna:"West Edmonton Mall."

Girls:"Where is that? Never heard of it..Is it from other country?"

Kanna:"Yes..it's from London."

All:"London??? Your parents must be rich.."

Kanna:"I am rich.."

Girls:"How lucky..you must be happy living such a rich life.."

Kanna:"I'm not happy at all about it.."(take out some books)