6. Rejection.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Kanna:(went to the school backyard to see someone)

???:(waiting for Kanna)

Kanna:(see the person)

???:(look at Kanna shyly)

Kanna:(silent)

???:(give Kanna a white roses)"I..I LIKE YOU TOO, KANNA-CHAN !! LET'S GOING OUT!!!"

Kanna:(stare at the rose)

*flashback**Three days ago

*flashback**Three days ago..*
I never thought that one day, I will fall in love..

I always thought I just an useless person..I study very hard but I never get a good grade..My parents always put pressure on me..But when I about to give up..I met her..

It's starts at the end of the exam month..

*flashback**1 year ago..*
(School over)

???:(see his exam's result..walk out of the class quickly..feeling irritated)"Screw this shit!! I'm done with this shit!! Fuck off!!!"(walking faster but suddenly bump into a girl causing his things to fell on the floor)"Tch!!"(getting annoyed..pick his things up)

The girl:(watching him pick his things up)

???:(want to pick his pen but the pen rolling toward the girl feet)

The girl:(pick the pen then approaching him)"This is yours?"

???:"Ah..yes..(take his pen back from the girl) Thank y.."(look up and was shocked to see the girl he see is the most smartest girl in the school that never talked to anyone..and she is..HASHIMOTO KANNA??!!!)

Kanna:(look at him with a cold eyes)

???:(realize he was staring at Kanna)"Ah..thank..you.."

Kanna:(ignore him and walk away)

???:(watch Kanna leaving)

*time skip**the next day*
Kanna:(enter the school)

Boy 1:"Is that Hashimoto Kanna?? She is pretty..."(fluttered)

Boy 2:"Hey..don't ever thinking to make a move on her..she will ignore you.."

Boy 3:"Right..I heard she never talked to anyone.."

Boy 4:"And why is that?"

Boy 3:"I don't know..maybe because she doesn't have any interest in us."

Boy 5:"Are you saying that Kanna-sama would never talk to anyone unless she have interest in them?"

Boys:"There is a possibility.."
(nodding)

KKKKRRRRIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!(school's bell ringing)

???:(hiding behind a wall..blushing.."Kanna-sama..have
..a interest in me??")

From that day..I have been watching Kanna..I want to know what she like and dislike and promise myself that I will make everything she hate....
DISSAPEARED.