23.Brother's Conflicts 2.

*12 years ago..*

A baby boy was born..A cute little boy who happily smile as he hugged by his mother..

but the face of his mother who is hugging him is not a face of a mother who happy to have a child..

But a face of mother who regret about her decision..

*3 years later..*
The baby boy who just turn 3 years old..is happily running toward his mother..

Zeyu(3):"Mom~~!"(hugging his mother's leg)

Mdm.Sasaki:"I'm sorry, Zeyu..Mommy is busy..please don't bother me.."

Zeyu(3):(look at his mother witha dissapointed look)

Mdm.Sasaki:(look at Zeyu)
"Zeyu..Mommy cannot play with Zeyu right now..but Mommy promise to get you a gift..So don't be dissapointed, okay?"

Zeyu(3):(silent)

*1 year later..*
Zeyu(4):"Mom~~"

Mdm.Sasaki:"Sorry, Zeyu..Mommy need to go to the work..Let's play later.."

Zeyu(4):"But.."

Mdm.Sasaki:"I will buy you a new book, okay?"

Zeyu(4):"Mom.."

Mdm.Sasaki:"Sorry Zeyu..Mom is gotta go.."(leave)

Zeyu(4):(look at his mom..saw his father)
"Dad..!"

Mr.Arai:"Sorry, Zeyu-kun..Daddy have a meeting..Daddy need to go now..take care, okay?"(leave)

Zeyu(4):(look at his father)"Why.."
(crying)

No one need to say anything..I already know..that Mom and Dad doesn't care at all about me..They always busy..But I still want them to love me..Until..

*six months later..*
Zeyu(4):"Mom! Dad!..It's my birthday soon!"(excitedly go to his parents room)

Mr.Arai:"Senpai..I need to talk to you.."

Mdm.Sasaki:"What is it?"

Zeyu(4):"Mom..Dad..???"

Mr.Arai:(look at Zeyu)
"Ah..Zeyu-kun..Mommy and Daddy need to talk..Can Zeyu go play at another place? Daddy promise..Daddy will buy a new game for Zeyu later..Okay?"

Zeyu(4):(silent..then leave)

Mr.Arai:"Senpai..Please tell me.."

Mdm.Sasaki:(start crying)

Mr.Arai:"Senpai.."

Zeyu(4):(peeking on his parents..look at his parents talking seriously)

Mr.Arai:"Senpai..Can you please tell me about the child?"

Zeyu(4):("A child?? Is it me?")

Mdm.Sasaki:"I'm sorry, Arai-kun..but I'm still scared...I think she is nine years old this year..but I don't know what to do.."

Zeyu(4):("She? 9 years old?? Who are you guys talking about???")

Mr.Arai:"We should go find her..She is our child..She is Zeyu-kun's sister.."

Mdm.Sasaki:"I know!!"(crying hard)

Zeyu(4):(was shocked to hear that)
("I have a sister..??")

Mdm.Sasaki:"But Mother and Father won't accept her.."

Mr.Arai:"Senpai..I will persuade my Mom about that..But we have to find her first.."

Mdm.Sasaki:"I know where is she but I can't tell you.."