02 II 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

S A N D Y beach with turquoise blue sea endowed with the beauty of coral reef, surrounded by coconut and palms was the best get away for the Kim family. While people were mesmerised by the alluring natural beauty, Y/n would only have her eyes stuck on a certain male. She can't help but stare at him with a soft expression.

She was enchanted by his beady eyes that sparkled in the daylight. He was lost in making something special for her whilst she was lost in him. The effect he has on her is something she dreads now. How can only his stare errupt the lava of feelings in her. How can someone so innocent and pure play games with her mind. She was wrong to even think of him romantically. But here she was gazing at the man with nothing but love in her eyes.

She watch him as he sits with legs apart with his small castle in between. He made it thrice for it to be this perfect. He was wearing a shorts with a bucket hat. His toned skin shined in the sunlight making him look irresistible. Girls around from the beach gushed over his beauty wanting to just speak to him. But this man was busy making a castle for his princess. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘠/𝘯

One can say he is concentrating by the way he sticks out his tongue a bit. His habit whenever he focuses on something.

"Y/n are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She snapped out of her thoughts clutching on the phone tightly against her ear

"Y/n are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She snapped out of her thoughts clutching on the phone tightly against her ear. They have been talking for few minutes now. And Nikki Y/n's college friend boasted how her hundredth date went. Only if she knew the girl on the call hardly heard any of her rants.

"Or maybe your busy drooling over your hot best friend. Gawd he is so sexy. Your so lucky..." Although she can't see her friend but yet she could feel her friend practically drooling over Taehyung and his looks. Something every girl was awestruck with. He was a sparkling gem who could attract anyone by its shine but none was ready to see the hardships it went through to now shine like a daimond.

"Nik" Y/n scolded still watching Taehyung struggle with the dome of the castle. He looked so cute with sand all over his body and that black bucket hat.

"Sorry miss Y/n. I just forgot how even your ears are virgin just like your Pussy" Nik snickered shamelessly on other side of the call

"What the hell. Nikki?" Y/n gasped blushing crazily.