Through The Looking Glass (1)

The Devil's Looking Glass is the sole property of Zondra Allison. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, transmitted, or translated in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities are entirely coincidental.

The Devil's Looking Glass © Copyright 2021 by Zondra Allison

Make sure you hit that little star at the bottom of the chapter if you enjoyed what you have read! It helps more than most realize!

Don't be afraid to comment, either! I love to hear feedback and thoughts!

Genevieve

"Harder!" I moaned, "Deeper!"

The gruff voice on the other end of the line groaned deeply, his breathing becoming more erratic.

"Don't stop! You know just how I like it." I purred, making sure my breathing matched his, my voice coming out breathy and ending my sentence in a higher pitch. I smiled as I stared out of the window, watching the movers hauling heavy boxes from the truck into the house next door.

"Fuck doll, I am so cl..." I could hear the hitch in his voice and the rumble that quickly followed. Got him.

I moaned a little louder and longer as his satisfied grunts carried on. Lucas always had extended orgasms, longer than most. I continued to watch the movers, mindlessly twirling the dusting rag between my fingers.

"Shit baby, I think that was the best one yet." He murmured out between breathy pants. "Fuck! The wife just got home. I gotta go, baby doll. I'll call this weekend."

The line went dead. I reached up and hit the button on the side of the headset, disconnecting my end of the call. I couldn't help but smile. The best one yet? I had been distracted by the movers, curious about who was going to be my new next-door neighbor.

It definitely wasn't my best performance. Although, that didn't really matter. As long as my client was happy, I was happy.

It had gotten dark now, making it harder to see the movers as they finished emptying the truck. I walked away from the front window and continued my way around the living room, dusting each shelf as I went. My Thursday night routine. Cleaning, while answering the calls I received from my position at Exotic Encounters as a phone sex operator.

I made my way into the kitchen, pulled out my phone, clicked the 'available' button to on and waited for the next call. It didn't take long. It never did. Pushing the button on my headset, I
grabbed the broom, and seductively whispered, "This is Angel, tell me how I can make your exotic encounter a dream come true." I inwardly cringed as I said the exact same line I was forced to say every single time I answered a call. So cheesy and cliché. Ugh.

"Angel baby, I'm so glad to hear your voice." I instantly recognized the voice but pulled out my phone to double check just to be sure.

"Mmmm, good evening sir, I've been waiting all night for your call. I've missed you." I said it as sweetly and innocently as possible. Johnny was another regular. One with a fetish for BDSM. He loved to be in control and having me act as his little submissive minx.