𝙁𝙀𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙉-𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 [❛𝑨 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚 ❜]

⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
(Sexual Content! Non-Con!
Bdsm! Choking! The following content may be disturbing for some readers! Please do not read if these things bother you! Consented!)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Disclaimer: Sometimes things may not play out exactly like you envisioned them, but I try my best to grasp each request concept so please bare with me <3!· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Disclaimer: Sometimes things may not play out exactly like you envisioned them, but I try my best to grasp each request concept so please bare with me <3!
· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Requested by: @Chinamizz &
@CierraMac236
{I hope this is hardcore enough💀}

"𝓞—ne day I just want you to randomly hold me down and fuck the shit out of me

"𝓞—ne day I just want you to randomly hold me down and fuck the shit out of me. It doesn't matter when. Even if I begin to beg for you to stop, don't listen, pin me down and take me, don't stop. Wipe away my tears and kiss my forehead as you ruthlessly fuck me, tell me how good I feel while you strive to cum deep inside me. If I blackout keep going. When you're done and I'm a whimpering mess, kiss my forehead and smile down at me. Tell me how good I was for you. Call me pretty or something."

Was that too much to ask for? You didn't think so. But Feitan and his conservative ass refused. No matter how many times you told him that you consented to whatever he wanted to do to you he kept saying no. His exact words were, "What kind of sick shit are you trying to make me do [Y/n]?" With the most disgusted expression on his face.

You didn't know if that was morally wrong or not. But there was nothing you desired more than to get fucked unconscious by your partner. You wanted to be mocked, used, bruised, and tortured until you were a crying wreck. All of it. You wanted every single part of it.

He, on the other hand, did not. Maybe you should put it in a different way. He was just never in the mood to fully pull your fantasy off. You wanted him to be all hardcore and dominant but he just...wasn't in the mood.

But because you kept bugging him, he decided to screw you one day when he was upset or something. Give you the complete fantasy and everything.