~The End~

The next day;

Hisoka felt numb, the pain in his heart overwhelmed his mind and body. His hand brushed over the names carved in their hideouts tree. He smiled sadly as all the memories flooded his mind. He sat his deck of cards by the tree and walked to the nearby cliff way. Where  Illumi had finally freed him of the disease, but now...Now it was all for nothing... he had suffered to gain to only loose. He chuckled to himself at the thought, he picked  a violet from the ground underneath and smiled at the growing dark sky. He had this already planned out. He had no one left but his fruits. Fruits who could care less for him... he stared a moment. Watching the twinkling stars. As the memory of him and illumi playing underneath this very spot rummaged and brought tears to his face. He stepped over  the edge, this time. No Assassin to dive down, and save him...

Dear Illumi Zoldyck,
I know I cannot begin to know nor understand. The pain behind your beautiful obsidean eyes... I had my secrets yet even when I kept my hand and heart locked, I felt safe within your dark gaze...I'm foolish to have had you make that promise. I shouldve known it  couldn't have lasted. Im going to set it right. You left, so as partners in crime, I must join you...I hope my golden stare had kept you warm within your empty blizzard of a mind. As yours kept me safe and freed from the corruption of the past... Our memories will remain secret to ourselves...

I love you, Illumi

~ Hisoka Morrow

In the beginning, Hisoka wanted to live...He hadnt realized how far he had fallen until the disease. It showed him suffering. A silent suffering. Similar to Illumis.... And in the end. he had changed. Its amazing to see how one can change another  through love.