Chapter 13: revealing secrets.

Hisoka sighed and groggily opened his eyes and sat up, pain searing in his side and eye. He wiped away some of the strands of his hair that was messily sprawled around his face. He got up and carefully walked to his mirror, he was thin, malnourished from nothing but violets in his stomach for dinner last night, if thats what you could even call it. He picked up the pair of tweasers previously used to pluck out flowers. A stain of  crimson blood on the tips. He began to pull out as much as he could, he may be strong. But a disease staining your mind, heart, and body definitely can do numbers. Once he was finushed, his eye was red with blood, and kinda bruised and swollen. He pulled out a white eye patch and covered it. He put on his best fake smile and began to pull the rest of the violets off his chest. The petals softly fell to the sink staining the sink with the blood and beautiful colors of flowers. He groaned and began to bandage his side and shoulder. And clean up the mess. Once he was finished he dressed. He was interupted by the knocking on the door. He sighed, knowing who it was. "N-no more... no more hiding...~♠️" he whispered to himself as he walked over and opened the door. Illumi stood there, what he saw, definitley made him open his eyes. Hisoka, was thin, an eyepatch on his right eye, he looked pale. But still had that familiar chesire cat smile. Hisoka grabbed and pulled Illumi inside. "Hisoka, what happened to you? You look... broken." Illumi said emptily with a tinge of  worry. Hisoka chuckled softly. "Heh, if only I could tell you." He said shallowy. Illumi was about to say something when something caught his eye, he walked over to hisokas bed and picked up a violet petal. Questions bubbled inside him but. He stuck the petal in his pocket, and faced his ally. "Hisoka I-" he was cut off  by Hisoka grasping his hand. Hisoka, had tears in his eyes. And a soft weak smile. Illumi was taken aback. Hisoka intertwined Illumis fingers with his own, Illumi was suprised his eyes widened a fraction. As Hisoka softly began to speak. "I-illumi... Im sorry... but i cant hide it any longer.~♠️" he said his voice weak. "Hide... what?" Illumi asked. Hisoka then kissed Illumi. It was soft, not desperate, not heated. But a passionate and sweet kiss. Illumi was suprised. He didnt push him away, he soon melted into the kiss as well. Hisoka pulled away tightly gripping Illumis shirt, anger, hurt, and love in his heart, but. His grip soon softened. "I would suffer... more than I am now. For you.~♠️" he whispered. Illumi was confused. He softly grabbed Hisokas chin and made him look at him. "Hisoka... what are you saying?" He asked. Hisoka grabbed Illumis shirt tightly again, a tear falling from the  magicians cheek. "I- Illumi... I love you.~♥️" he said a deep blush found its way on the magicians face. Illumi had his own blush. But he wasnt sure how to react. "I-uhm.... Hisoka." Illumi responded suprised. Hisoka flashed a bit of hurt in his eyes. Illumi felt sympathy and decided to go with it.  Even though he doesnt feel the same way, he just saw Hisoka as a friend. "I Love you too." Illumi lied sounding as empty as his heart was. Hisoka smiled softly and kissed Illumi once again.  'Finally....n-now I wont have to suffer.  And... I can feel happy again.~♦️' he thought holding Illumi tightly. Illumi didn't have the same smile. He had an empty expression as he held his now 'lover' in his arms. Hisoka seperated from Illumi. "Hehe, well... Are we a thing now?~♣️" he asked, blushing. But still weak. Illumi nodded and brushed hisokas cheek, 'He strangley smells like violets... and. Strongly of blood.' Illumi thought. Deciding he would get to the bottom of this. "Why? Were you hiding from me before?" Illumi asked curiously. Hisoka responded, wearing his ususal mask. "Oh, well... I wasn't sure you'd feel the same. So... I hid from you.~♦️" he lied.  Illumi nodded. "Alright. Well... now  we're a thing. What do you wanna do?" Illumi asked boredly. Hisoka smiled and asked. "Wanna, play cards or ... lets go to the fair tomorrow, make it a date?~♥️" he said, hope filling his heart. Illumi smiled a fake smile and nodded. He was still concenred, but this gave him a chance to find what Hisoka was hiding. "That sounds like fun. When?" He asked. Hisoka smiled at the accepted offer. "Tonight, I'll pick you up at 9pm~♥️" he smiled. Illumi nodded and got up. Hisoka walked over and kissed him on the cheek, his  heart was fluttering in pure happiness. 'I finally have you, Illumi~♥️' he thought. Feeling as if his life finally meant something. Illumi left silently. Hisokas happiness  soon turned to pain, as he felt a flower sprout and bloom on his chest. He ran to the bathroom, soon feeling something buldge in his throat, he coughed up. Fully  bloomed flowers. He gasped, eyes widened as he looked at the bloodsoaked violets. "Wh-what?! N-no, Illumi loves me. Why is this still happening?~♠️" he sighed, his eyes tearing up. "T-then I'll just have to show Illumi, show Illumi that I can and am the best boyfriend he'll ever have. I promise I wont fail.~♦️" he forced a smile, wiping the formed tears regaining his confidence. He got up and began to make plans for the one he still suffered for. He would stop at nothing. Even if he was to die. He wouldn't care, no one would miss him.  He'd still fight. Fight for his life, his love, his chance to prove himself worthy of life. Even if life wanted to spit on him, as it is now.

"I will not fail, Illumi~♥️"

<hey sorry for not updating sooner. But.  Alot of stuff happened.  Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter

UwU i loaf the song above>