𝑲𝑰𝒀𝑶𝑲𝑶

Kiyoko walked out of her shared room with Izana

Kiyoko walked out of her shared room with Izana. Her feet bare exposing her freshly painted black toenails, Izana had taken her out yesterday as a sorry for being gone for a month.

She walked down the stairs letting her fingers slide down the railing as she did so. There wasn't much for the brown skinned female to do in the house all alone.

They had guards but unlike her bestfriend Mercy, she didn't take joy in flirting with them. She knew her husband oh too well to do something like that.

" Preciousssss " She called out for the house cat. It had to be somewhere in the house and with how quiet it was around here the cat was bound to hear her.

She walked into the kitchen and behind her was the small black cat she'd been looking for.
" hi precious~" She hummed with a soft smile on her face, she bent down and picked up the hazel eyed cat.

" Want a cup of wine? I want a cup of wine.. let's get us a cup of wine Precious." The slim thick woman moved her slender fingers along the different bottles of wine, looking for one in particular.

" Ah! Here it is~" She grinned as she picked up the bottle that read ' Domaine de la Romanee-Conti' on it. It was her favorite. The flavor was rich, the texture was smooth and it soothed her throat, she loved it all and all.

She grabbed a wine glass filling it up with one hand, her cat in the other. She closed the wine up putting it back in its respectful place, she hated unorganized things.

She took a sip of her wine and clicked her tongue with a satisfied sigh. Wine always hit the spot on a nice afternoon. She finished her glass, cleaning it and putting it on the drying rack to dry.

She turned the lights off walking down the hall stopping at a mirror. " I definitely need to get my hair braided..." She mumbled to herself as she ran her hands through her curls. She let her eyes wander down her own body as she took in her last appearance.