𝑪𝑹𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶

Sitting on Mikey's lap waiting for some 'important meeting' to start

Sitting on Mikey's lap waiting for some 'important meeting' to start. Knowing it'll be a long day she sat down and made herself comfortable. The meeting was yet to start because Izana and his wife Kiyoko have yet to arrive Izana hadn't even informed Mikey that he'd be late so it's not like the blonde could cover for his silver haired sibling.

"Maybe we should start the meeting witho-" He was cut off by the sound of a females heels hitting the floor, the sheer power in her steps alone informed people that she was here and she wasn't to be played with. The girl hadn't even walked in the room yet but everybody's eyes were glued to it waiting for her to arrive.

The girl walked into the room not too slow yet not too fast, it was if she was unintentionally saying ' all eyes on me'  with every step. The girl wore a white button up shirt, that of one you'd wear under a suit. She paired it with a nice pair of black slim fit slacks and a Gucci belt around her waist. She adorned white Prada shoes and a matching white Prada handbag.

Behind her entered a man with a presence just as powerful as hers, a couple like them should be illegal with the amount of power, maturity, and respect that dripped off of them. He matched his wife's outfit with the same white button up, his sleeves cuffed and a nice pair of black slacks.

He made sure to wear the Gucci belt as well to make it clear the power couple was matching. They both wore no extra rings so the big diamond on their fingers showcasing their marriage was the only thing you saw.

Izana took a seat at the other head of the table and the black haired female sat on his left thigh. Mikey cleared his throat and looked towards Izana to speak on why he was late but his dear wife answered instead.

The girl looked straight at Mikey as she spoke, she was always big on eye contact it showed respect and she was a very respectful person.

"Manjiro I greatly apologize for our late arrival. From what I've been told this is an important meeting and it was ignorant of us to be late. We ran into some technical difficulties around the house which caused a slight delay. Now that we've arrived the meeting can commence."