𝑷𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

There she was on Mikey's shoulders trying to push Kiyoko off of Izana's

There she was on Mikey's shoulders trying to push Kiyoko off of Izana's. She wished the fun would last forever. You win some you lose some. It wasn't all too serious.

Just some grown ups acting like teenagers. Swimming in a pool, chicken fighting, diving in the water. It couldn't go any better.

You probably wonder what had led to this party? Or how it all started out before they started jumping around.

"Mikeyy" the girl cheered, opening the door unannounced for. She was excited because when was the last time she has went swimming? Probably a month ago but who's really keeping track?

He hummed not bothered that she just came out of no where. It was a normal reoccurrence to him. She twirled around the room for a second then stopped to focus on the actual objective.

"Kiyoko invited everyone to a pool party! It's sweet right. We have to go now." She said with enthusiasm laced in her voice.

"You sure, We have to go right now?" He said stoping to look at her.

"Uh, well I guess later.. I didn't ask what time" she said sheepishly, as she moved all her weight one leg to another.

"I'll just ask Izana. Don't worry your pretty head about it, go find a bathing suit or something!" The blonde spoke waving her off to go somewhere.

The dark-haired girl rummaged through her closet looking for one that she actually felt like wearing. Few options here an there a two piece cow print, a normal white one piece, an some others.

Mercy swore she had gotten a red one. After sulking she sighed an looked her her dressers. There were shirts, shorts, pants, but never a red swim suit that came in sight.

Mikey walked into her closet after hearing a bunch of sighs. He wondered what was the problem. There she was surrounded by clothes.

"What's wrong? Do you need to to buy you a new wardrobe again?" He asked looking down on her as she sat on the closet floor.

"Well that would be nice to do again, but uh, I'm only looking for my red bathing suit" she sweat-dropped at his expression.

"So, you know you put some of your clothes in my closet" Mikey said thinking back when he bought her too much stuff.