Away-Kyle's POV

Agggghhh! I was so excited! I was going to live with my favorite youtubers! I was actually very nervous too, because I had a crush of epic proportions on Johnnie...the only problem is he's not gay...and he doesn't know I am...

Oh, well. I'll figure it out somehow...but Johnnie is so...perfect. His smile, his laugh, even his CRAZY hair (which I found unimaginably adorable). 

"Hey Kyle? Want to film a video with us? It's truth or dare!" Johnnie practically sang.

"Be right there!" I called down the stairs. This, now this, might end...interestingly....

-------------

"Hi, Thugpugs! Today, I will be filming a truth or dare with..." Johnnie started.

"Me!" I jumped into the shot and Johnnie fell over. We started giggling like 10 year old girls, then Johnnie said, "So we asked you guys for dares on the social medias..."

"We got some good ones, bad ones, dirty ones, and just plain weird ones!" I finished. "Alrighty then, Johnnie. Truth or dare?"

"Ummm. I'll go with...truth!" Johnnie said.

"Meh, you're boring. Oh well, your truth is by 0_cough_syrup_0, and she says, "Have you ever gotten your bloody panties in a twist?" (if you don't get that reference, read After) I read it with a terrible british accent, and Johnnie replied with a "I jolly well hope not!" and an even worse accent.

We looked at each other and cracked up. After that, I did a dare by some crazy person named Jordan Sweeto, and I ended up standing on my head reciting Hamlet. Seven more crazy dares and questions later, with each getting more insane than the last, Johnnie looked at his phone and said " I'm not goning to tell you what it is, but I have like 300 thugpugs asking me to do this, so, here goes nothing."

He took a deep breath, looked at me blushed and cursed quietly. I looked at him like 'Well, we don't have all day...'

He leaned over so fast I couldn barely see him moving, and kissed me long and passionantaly for about ten seconds. We broke apart, and I pinched myself. Was this a dream? He looked away and back, then saw my suprised expression, screamed a curse so deadly it hurt my soul, and sprinted away. I heard the front door slam, so I looked at the camera and said, "I really don't know what happened, but...peace out?" I turned off the camera and Bryan walked in. He asked if I'd seen his knife he'd left on the counter. I paled and ran out the door.

°°°Yellow! Sorry for the sort chapter, I'm tired and it's 1am...school today. Ugh. Have a fantastic rest of your day, my iridescent pearls! Cliff hanger though...