Chp 7

Once we arrived home Devon asked a question.

"I thought you were in college?" Devon told Dul.

"Well, I was, but they kicked me out because they didn't have enough room for all of us and they got sick of my stress." dul said.

"Which college did you go to? If it was in the ghetto I understand why." Devon said.

"Yale." she said.

"Wow." Devon said.

"So Persephone, what kind of girl are you?" H asked me.

"Well she's a big fan of good mythical morning, joey graceffa, o2l, dan and phil, she loves pizza, likes volleyball, doesn't want to touch alcohol or drugs, doesn't want to be friends with an underage drinker or druggie, and if you have any other questions ask me." julio responded for me.

"Well, looks like you'll have a great time getting along with bayani." Graser says sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well he drinks and has done drugs recently." julio said.

"Oh great." I said. This can't be any worse.

"Don't worry, we said if he does anymore we'll kick him out of the house, kick him from cube, and kick him from our friendship." Devon said.

"Oh ok." I said as we got out of the car.

"So we weren't expecting to get three people so can you guys share a room?" H said unlocking the door.

"I'm fine with that." bee said.

"Me too." Dul and I said.

Once we walked in this boy walked right up to bee and hugged her.

"Peckett!" Bee said hugging him.

"Where were you?" Peckett asked.

"Straub suddenly left but I didn't have enough money to stay where I was, so I had to go to  America." bee quickly responded.

"Oh." Peckett said unraveling his arms from bee. (That sounds so weird omg)

A/N

CUBE SEASON 12 HYPEEE

So I if you want to be in this story (or my other cube fanfic) comment down below

What is her/his name?

What is their interests?

What do they look like?

What is their personality?

What is their age?

If there is any other things you would like to give the character add it to your comment

Wow this is so short um sorry? I don't know and I'm rewriting it from like this chapter or whatever there might be other chapters before this that I rewrite, but I will make an update when everything is finished so then you can go back and reread it.