Chp 14

(Dont read this one yet or any other ones past this cause im working on them and i got bored even though last chapter was made literally two seconds ago and i said that i was making more but no im not sorry)

I put my bowl in the sink.

"Hey Persephone, Come sit on the couch. I have important news." Graser said.

"Um okay." I said, going to sit on the couch.

"So, H and I have been thinking, it's time for you to go to school!" Graser said.

"Okay. When do I start?" I said.

"Next week." Graser said.

"Okay, when should I go get supplys?" I asked.

"Dul and Bee will take you right now, and you're also going to get some new clothes." Graser said.

"Okay." I said putting on my shoes.

"C'mon!" Bee said walking out the door.

-AT THE STORE-

"So, what color notebooks?" Bee asked.

"Um, I'll go with black and decorate them." I said.

"Okay!" Bee said grabbing mechanical pencils.

"What color binder?" Dul asked.

"Um white. I'll decorate that too." I said.

"Alright!" Dul said putting other school supplies into her cart.

I looked for cool things that I can decorate my supplies with.

"Hey bee, can I use this for my clothes?" I asked her holding up sheets of paper that can put images on shirts.

"Yeah!" Bee said grabbing a lot and putting them in a cart.

I continued searching the isles for school supplies. Hmmm. What do I really need? I Guess I need paper. I grabbed some loose leaf paper. What else?

-AT THE MALL-

"So Persephone, how do you like to dress?" Dul asked me.

"Um, I don't really know, just whatever i like i wear." I said.

We walked around the mall looking for clothes. (Everything is up there^)

-ON THE WAY HOME-

"So, do you want to go to the park?" Bee asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Alright good cause that's where I was heading." Bee chuckled.

"So, what did you normally do?" Dul asked me.

"Well, not much. We would go to a boardwalk at a beach a few minutes away with julio everyday, but thats really it." I said.

"Oh." Dul said.

Bee parked the car and we walked through a path.

"Do you normally come here?" I asked.

"We've came here a few times." Bee said.

"Oh. Whats so cool about it?" I asked.

"Well theres a big playground and a very pretty site, and we're one of the only people who know about it." Bee said.

"Yeah, and we normally only come here when we're sad." Dul said.

"Are you guys sad?" I asked.

"No, but we walked to show you it just incase you get sad so you know where to go." Dul said.

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

We walked a few more minutes until we got there. It was gorgeous.

"So, do you like it?" Dul asked.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"Wait, how do you know about this?" I asked Bee and Dul.

"Well, I visited here when I was younger." Bee said.

"I used to live over here." Dul said.

"Oh." I said.

We walked for a while and just looked at the scenery, it's spectacular.

-AT HOME-

It's now nighttime so I grabbed some pjs and put them on. I hopped on my bed and started to scroll through my timeline on twitter. Same as usual. I went onto youtube and looked up HeyImBee. I want to see everyone in a different perspective. I quickly grabbed my earbuds and clicked on her newest video. I started watching and nothing was to different, but someone has to be. When the video was over I went to see who she subscribes to. I saw Graser, Dul, Julio, and all the others. I watched a video from everyone, but the only thing different was that Graser isn't as goofy in real life as he is in his videos, or at least I haven't seen his goofy side. I put my phone on the ground and went to bed.

-MORNING-

Oh, morning. Something I don't normally love, but right now I do. I threw on some shorts and a pink tank top and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and opened up the cabinet for cereal. I grabbed the fruity pebbles and placed them on the counter. I then grabbed a spoon and a bowl and sat down. I ate my cereal quietly. I guess everyone's still sleeping. I quickly got up and looked at the time. It read '6:45'. Wow I'm up early. I wonder how my body let me do this. Well, I guess I can go outside. I put my bowl in the sink and walked out the back door and started stretching. I started doing the basics, toe touch, cartwheel, handstand, backbend. I continued doing that and then did some other things, front walkover, back walkover, front handspring, back handspring, roundoff. I walked back inside and grabbed a cup and filled it with water and walked back outside. I continued my stretches. I really need to go on a walk, I'm out of shape. I grabbed my cup and walked back inside. I looked at the clock and it said that its 8:00. I realized that they might wake up soon so I'll leave a note. I looked for a pen and a piece of paper, but I found some on the table. I quickly wrote a note that says 'I went out for a walk! - Persephone' and placed in on the kitchen counter. I grabbed a water bottle and walked upstairs for my phone. I walked in as quietly as I could because I don't want to wake anyone up. I found my phone and walked back downstairs and out the door. I went onto my phone and started playing 'A Little Party Never Killed Nobody' by Fergie and started running. I don't technically know where I'm going but I have my phone.

-AFTER THE RUN-

So I'm walking back home and it's almost 9. I don't really know what to do now. I walked inside and pretty much everyone was downstairs. I grabbed the note I made and tossed it into the trash. I went upstairs and took a shower because I'm drenched in sweat.

-=+=-

Aye

Soz im so late :/

But its 1010 words so hopefully it made it up! No? Kay

Leave a vote because it helps out a stack and it might make me post more frequently!

Twitter - drpepperisswag

Later! :D