Prologue

Laughter,smiling, cheering
Bestfriend,childhood,love
Just a few things from the past,my childhood to be exact.

"Hi!" I greeted the boy near us he's with his family.

"Hey" he greeted back and I giggled at my thought of him becoming my friend.

"Umm I'm Avery" I offered my hand at him but he just looked at it.

"Why are you giving your name on a stwanger(stranger)? He ask while raising a brow.

"Oh hihi I'm just wondering if we could be friends cause you look kind and nice!" I cheerfully said but he just looked away.

Oh he's a snob :(

"Avery, hey baby c'mon we should head home" my mom walk towards my direction.

"owkayy but can I said bye to him?" I pointed the boy who's now playing with his gadget.

"Sure love" I smiled widely because of that.

"Hey again my mom said we're now going home I just wanna say bye-bye" I also waved my hand.

But he just ignored me.

But I won't give up I'll try to approach him again some other time I think he's not in the mood to talk.

"Right umm I should get going see you soon!" I bid my goodbye and ran towards our car.

"So new friend?" my mom asked when we got inside the car.

"Soon hihi!" I answered her with a giggle.

Then my mom and dad laugh with what I act.

"Our daughter is so friendly" dad said, still laughing.

"I know right" mom agreed to dad and after that we started to head home.

Anyways, I'm Avery Denise Maddison
Eight years old turning nine and this is our first encounter

______________________________(:D) _______________________________

A/N:Hi again! so you must me wondering why this part is a prologue again, let me explain it to you.

First, on the first part of this story(the first published prologue) the original plot is the famous 'hiding my child from...' or the 'tinaguan or taguan ng anak' but on a sudden, I realized that this plot was too common I mean, I don't underestimate this kind of plot so don't throw daggers of bash or hates at me hihi.

Okay so going back as I was saying I've seen and read many stories that have this plot, so I decided to change my ideas.

Second, all of the characters are still the same I only change the plot not the characters.

Lastly, I wont delete the first prologue so all of you will understand the flow of my storyline.

That's all thank you and enjoy FRIB's!

Vote and comment if you like this chapter:)

-TheFemaleRulerInBlue