Chapter 1

A/N:Hey! I just wanna tell y'all that if my writing is 'ITALICIZED ' it's a flashback or a author's note and if it was 'GOTIC' it's present time. Enjoy:)
______________________________{:)} _______________________________

'Good morning Doc'
'Good morning'

I'm at the 'M' hospital right now and from the initial "M" yes we own it.

Btw, I'm Avery Denise Maddison,a professional doctor. Pedia
I graduated as Summa Cum Laude.
Bachelor's Degree:Doctor of Medicine(M.D.)
Graduated from UP.
'One who is a wise, ruler of the nobility' -
'To be devoted to Bacchus or dedicated to God'
That's what my name means.

Emery Doreen Maddison -'Home strength' - 'God's gift'.
My mom.

Carson Clyde Maddison - 'Son of Carr' -
'The keeper of the keys'
Dad.

Austin Dash Maddison - 'Great,exalted' - 'Diminutive of Dashiell'
Brother.

Ashton Daniel Maddison - 'Town of ash trees' - 'God is my judge'                       My other brother.

Aight that's my fam and you heard it right we're triplets, the only girl here.

Okay done with the introduction let's get to work.

I started walking towards the elevator and pressed my floor, while waiting I grabbed my phone from my bag and message my brothers.

To:Danielll

Hey where are you?

To:Dashieee

Sup, where are you located?

After I sent them a message the elevator door opened.

From:Danielll

Work :)

From:Dashieee

Entering my office, why?

To:Dashieee

Can I borrow the book and files you've been reading last week? if it's available, no force.

To:Danielll

Aight see you later <3

He then replied alright and Dash also said that it's okay.

To:Dashieee

Thank you <3

Going back to work I'm now reading some patients files when someone knocked.

I sigh before walking through the door and opening it revealing Sasha.

Speaking of Sasha, she's my best friend since we we're kids and she also have feelings for Ashton but hush you don't read anything. Asides from her we also had two more bf and we're gonna go to them later.

"So?" I suddenly raised a brow cause she's now wearing her wide smile and I already know where this is going.

"Did you see Ashton?" she asked whole sitting on the chair in front of me.

I just shrugged at her cause I know that she'll be annoyed with what I responded.

"Denise! Puh-lease tell me" oh gosh what's with the accent, she's now holding my hand and not letting it go.

"I really don't know Sash believe me I really don't" I eagerly pulling my hand back while I speak with my European accent.

"Also even if I know where he is I wouldn't gonna tell you either" I barely said while checking my nails on my other hand..

"But I-"

I immediately cut her of and said "Gosh Sasha Zen you've been crushing on him for years and everytime he's near you suddenly becoming a mute so now tell me how long are you going to be like that?"

"When I and him become a couple" she giggled and place her hand on her cheeks.

"Hmm whatever, but I'm reminding you a lot of times always love yourself aight?" I smiled sweetly at her.

"Yes I'll always do and remember that,te amo" hmp gosh I love this girl so much.

"Yo también te amo"

"But still I ain't gonna tell you where he is" I rolled my eyes at her and she just laugh at it and said 'okay okay'

After that Sasha went back to her office and I started to do my work. In lunch time mom ask me to come in their office so we can discuss about some things.

"Hey mom,dad" I kissed their cheeks after I greet them. "Coucou Ashton, Austin" then my brothers smiled at me.

"Dra. Maddison how's the patients?" Dad ask in a formal tone.

"Oh umm everyone was fine and it seems that our family discussion today is quite serious am i right?" I asked them out of curiosity.

"Yes got it right chérie" Mom said with a matching look saying 'impressive'

"Commençons" Ashton said while sitting like he owns the office. I just mentally rolled my eyes because of that. Plus Austin that did what Ashton has been done earlier.

"So we have a family friend coming over 3 days from now so we want you three to be ready as well as the other doctors and nurses"Dad spoke literally serious.

"Oh and btw you three know them very well" my mom smiled at us especially on.

"Really?" we three both said, sigh triplets lives.

"Mhm really" Mom responded while raising up and down her eybrows

Me, Ashton and Austin stare at each other then back to mom and dad. The discussion ends a minute ago and we decided to eat our lunch.

I'm still curious about those family friend they're talking about.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi sorry if this update takes too long to be published I'll try to update as early as I can it the next chapter that's all thank you and enjoy:) <3

Vote and comment if you like this chapter:)

-TheFemaleRulerInBlue