Chapter 3

3 days have passed and yes now is the arrival of the family friend my parents are talking about. I also found out that they're from Cedrill Health Medical Center.

After a few minutes of waiting we then saw a car, I mean 3 luxury cars stopped infront of our hospital, we're at the main entrance( my fam and I). In the first car, the passengers came out and I figured out a familiar face, that was the lady in my mom's video call and she's with a man probably her husband. The two of them smiled when they saw my parents and us too.

In the second and third car came out the two guys who we're identical I bet they're twins. I admit they had the looks and aura, but I think their attitude aren't the same. The first one has a smiley expression and I can tell that he's easy to get along while the other one has a cold expression and a odark aura, I also noticed that they're both familiar.

My thoughts got vanished when Auntie Zeina spoke.

"Reen!" Auntie Zeina greeted my mother. They also did the cheek kiss and my father and and Uncle Lorenzo shake their hands. Our parents told us their names earlier.

Lorenzo Rafael Yarien Cedrill

Zeina Amara Aurlin Cedrill

Ezekiel Kein Aurlin Cedrill

Ethan Ken Aurlin Cedrill

"How's the lovely family?" They both asked in unison,and they laugh.

"Okay so me first, we're fine as well as the hospital how bout' you?" My mom spoke first then smiled.

"Well,we're also doing fine" Aunt Zeina answered my mom and I can really tell that they're bestfriends.

"Oh by the way this is Avery Denise my princess" Mom introduced me and hold my arm to make me move a little in front.

"Gosh you two are really sharing the same faces" she giggled while shaking her husband's arm.

"I know right" Mom chuckled.

"And this is my two prince's Ashton and Austin" Mom introuduced them.

Ashton smiled and so as Austin.

"What's this a photo copy of Carson Clyde?" Aunt Zeina uttered,looks suprised.

"Well I won't be surprised about this, I mean Ferrila-Maddison has a strong genes and bloodline" Uncle Lorenzo spoke.

"Okay fellas let's just pretend that our twins didn't inherit the 'all of him' mkay" Aunt Zeina emphasizing the word 'all of him' and rolled her eyes at her husband.

We laughed at that.

"And this is my twins Ezekiel and Ethan" she intruduced her sons.

The two guys approarched their mother.

"It's nice to see a beautiful ladies here in front of me, Mrs. Maddison and Ms. Maddison also the whole fam I am Ezekiel Kein Aurlin Cedrill" the happy go lucky introduced himself, he also smiled at my mother and when his eyes landed on mine I saw an unfamilliar thing in his eyes but he vanished it by winking at me. Psh.

"Good morning to all of you Dr. and Dra. Maddison" him pertaining to our family "I'm Ethan Ken Aurlin Cedrill and it's a pleasure for me to meet this elegant family" he even bowed a bit and also smiled at us like what his twin does, but I noticed one thing they're a bit familliar like we've met before.

Well maybe because the Aurlin-Cedrill is one of the luxurious family in the world, same as my family. Yeah that's it.

"It's nice meeting you two and I think we should go inside first and have a coffe or tea hmm" my mom said.

"Yes that will be great" Aunt Zeina responded with a smile plastered on her face it's like a smile that will almost reach a ear.

Mom and Dad approach us to tell that we're gonna stay in their office for a little chit chat and we of coure we agreed.

"Ash, Aus don't you think that the two guys are familliar?" I ask my other halves while we're taking the elevator, the Cedrill's and our parents got up first.

"Yeah I also noticed that" Austin said then he looked at me.

"Me too they're just quite familliar like we've seen them before" Ashton added.

"Well maybe because they're popular around the world"

"Uh huh you can tell that"

"Yeah little sis"

"Excuse me? lil sis? me little? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I angrily shouted at Ashton and Austin who'se been laughing at my sudden reaction.

"Well that's a fact cause you're the last to got out of mom's womb" then they laughed again.

"You two are just minutes earlier than me so we're still on the same age!"

"But your height tells the otherwise"

That's when we started our triplet's fight, sigh, it happens everytime but I'm admitting it's actually fun.

__________________________________________________________________

Vote and comment if you like this chapter, Enjoy!

TheFemaleRulerInBlue