|35| slight smut

Wooyoung.
It was time for San to leave with some soldiers in order to finally find Changbin.

"Be careful" I said when he was about to leave. One last time I hugged my love tightly. "I will. But you need to be careful too. There are still some snitches in this castle. It's not safe in here" San answered.

"I will be careful Sannie. Don't worry. When will you come back?" I asked the male. He sighted which told me that he would come back late.

"Late I guess. Promise me that you'll lock the door if you go to sleep yeah?" San looked me deeply into the eyes. I nodded as response.

"I love you, I love you very much" he said which gave me butterflies. "I love you more" I answered and kissed him. San just smiled softly as we finished our kiss.

"I know this may sound cheesy. But I do love you more" San answered.

After his words he left with a tone of soldiers in order to check on every household in the whole city.

I sighted. I loved San. There where no words to describe my love for this man.

I almost forgot about my promise as I left the bedroom in order to finally walk through the palace's garden. 

"So many beautiful flowers~" I sang happily as I started to touch some roses. I picked three roses up in order to take a look at them.

"You look so beautiful right now" someone said. I smiled because I thought it was San. I turned around and saw someone else. It was Changbin.

The roses fell on the ground because I couldn't believe that Changbin casually stood in front of me.

"C-Changbin?" I said in disbelief. He smiled at me. "Yes beautiful, it's me. Apparently your lovely king isn't smart enough to find me" he said.

"P-Please leave me alone" I tried to say seriously. Changbin only took my hand which made me get goosebumps. I didn't like the feeling of his hand in mine.

"Please listen to me Wooyoung. I am obsessed with you for so long and I am not able to hold back anymore. Come with me...I am beggin' you" he said.

My body was shivering because I didn't know what to do. On top of that, Changbin scared me.

"W-What do you mean? Coming with you?" I wasn't sure what the male meant.

"Let's go somewhere else. Let's live together" the male answered. As I response I just shook my head which made Changbin upset.

"I won't accept that" he mumbled and grabbed my arms which made me scream a little. "N-No-No please" I stuttered.

"Let's go" he just said and pulled me with him. "C-Changbin stop i-it I am scared" I said while shaking. The male stopped. He looked at me worriedly.

"No beautiful, you don't need to be scared" he said and leaned forward in order to kiss me. I immediately leaned backwards.

The moment I thought his lips would touch mine, Changbin got punched baldy in his face. My heart dropped as soon as I saw San who punched Changbin over and over again.

A soldier pulled me carefully away, asking me if everything was alright. I wasn't able to answer.

"San no-" I just mumbled as soon as I saw that Changbin was knocked out. His whole face bled.

As soon as San heard my soft voice he stopped and got up in order to run to me.
I hugged him tightly. 

"Are you fine?" He asked me. I just nodded. "Let's go inside again. The soldiers will manage the situation" he said and held my hand in order to pull me inside.

"Did he touch you?" San asked me madly as soon as we reached our bedroom. I shook my head. "Only my wrists" I replied because I wanted to be honest.

San furrowed his eyebrows. He held my hands in his in order to take a look at my wrists. My wrists were still red because of Changbin's strength.

"I will kill him" San mumbled standing up. "San...nothing happened" I tried to calm him down.

"Nothing happened?! He dared to touch you! He wanted to take you with him!" San yelled.

"Please San...calm down" I replied softly. The male got quiet. I got up and locked the door. "What are you doing?" San asked me. I just walked up to him and kissed him deeply.

"Seems like someone needs to calm down" I said softly kissing his lips carefully. "Honey you're naughty" he replied while holding my hips.

"Watch carefully" I whispered and got on my knees. San's eyes got big.

I opened his belt and gave to him. "We can use this later" I said sassily which made San even more excited.