Natsu did WHATT?

Levy's P.O.V.

I was at the bar with Mira, when that weakling I used to call my friend walked in with Gray. It was different. I sensed more power from them than ever before. They also looked different. I saw them walk into master's office, and walk out soon after without their guild marks. I gasped. What have we done?
Makarov's P.O.V.

IM FURIOUS. I JUST WATCHED TWO OF MY BRATS WALK AWAY BECAUSE OF THE GUILD'S BLINDNESS. THIS IS NOT THE GUILD I SUPPORT. I WILL PUT AN END TO THIS. NOW.
Wendy's P.O.V.

I was at the guild bar, with Carla, drinking some fruit punch. I saw LUCY and Gray walk into master's office, then out without their guild marks. What? Why? Why did I ignore her too? What have we- what have I done? I sat there for what seemed like hours until master came to the railing to speak.
"LISTEN UP, BRATS. LUCY AND GRAY JUST LEFT THE GUILD BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU! DONT TRY TO LOOK FOR THEM, THEY ARE ELEMENTAL DRAGON SLAYERS. THEY CAN AND POSSIBLY WILL KILL YOU. IM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL. ESPECIALLY TEAM NATSU. ALL OF YOU ARE TO STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT UNTIL I HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN." Gasps and cries were heard everywhere. I stared directly into Natsu's eyes, and gave him a look. A look I never give to anyone. A glare. He knew that too and put his head down in disappointment. The guild will make this a tough two months for him.