New Day

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Today marks the day that our..... our second father has fallen. Truly fallen. I'm sad to say that... he won't be coming back this time. He left Lucy in charge, and we will find and END Zeref as soon as she wakes. We will not let him get away with this. Today marks the day that we loose a father, and instead gain a mother. We will not REST until we have avenged our ma- Makarov. " I heard a very poetic Eclair rant on to the guild from the balcony, and I was in the guild's infirmary. I slowly sat up, remembering last time's painful experience. unfortunately, slowly didn't work too well. I clenched my teeth in pain, as I continued on, not wanting to give up.

"Sit back down. Your not leaving this room until Wendy gives you a checkup to be sure your okay now. You took a lot of damage. I can't bear knowing I let you walk out that door if you get hurt again. So please, let me call Wendy knowing that you won't leave. I... I love you, Luce!" I heard a stern, yet soft and familiar voice say. I knew immediately who it was.

"Grim.... who let you loose... and what are you planning exactly? I won't fall for your tricks so easily. NATSU!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and right before Grim could attack me, a whirlwind of fire, Ice, and poison shot at him, throwing him through the wall and outside of the guild. Eclair, requipped into her wings, flew out of the massive hole in the wall to capture him once again. She flew back in from the same hole moments later, holding a passed out, bruised and cut Grim by the collar. I applauded, very pleased with how my team improved.

"I'm impressed, guys! You really practiced hard while I was out, didn't you? I'm really proud! How long was I out exactly?" I asked, not expecting to hear the words that came out of my sister's mouth.

"Three months. I have to give this great speech to them every week so they won't loose hope, and I have been substituting for you, My dearest sister. How are you feeling? Shall I summon Wendy, perhaps?" Eclair bowed, and this angered me. I hate being treated like I'm a queen!

"Eclair.... cut the formalities, please. How about the dragons? How are they?" I remembered, as I began to worry. Three months without a queen? It's pure chaos!

"They are fine. Gray took care of them." Audrey piped in, and I sighed in relief. I have yet another responsibility on my hands, the guild.

"So I'm guessing Makarov.." I questioned, hopeful that he wouldn't be.... dead.

"No. He's gone. For good. He lived, but suffered from permanent amnesia and thought we were all crazy and never wanted to see us again, so he left." Eclair said sadly, and I was truly astonished. I didn't expect someone like Makarov to leave us so rudely. I gave her a firm nod as she made her way to the door, dragging Grim along with her. I very faintly heard her mumble

"I'll never let you out of my sight again, twerp." I stifled a laugh, as I finally got back up. Natsu then burst through the door, wheezing and panting. I gave him a worried glance, and he shot one right back at me.

"Lisanna is back." Were the only things I heard, I heard nothing else. I can't fight her in my condition. I'll need to.... I don't know if I will be able to control it...

"Natsu. Evacuate the guild. It won't be safe after I do what I'm about to. Go. Save everyone, because I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself."

"But-"

"No buts. I need you to go save the guild. I'm not asking you as a master, but as your girlfriend." I cut Natsu off, because I can't afford to waste time. He shot me a hesitant look, then dashed off, helping the others. It's finally time... time I become a dragon again.