An Unleashed Beast

Lucy's P.O.V.

"... And Sabertooth!" The announcer bellowed, hurting my team's ears, since we are all dragonslayers.
"Equip your armor Lucy. I'll equip mine. Eclair and Grey, grab your chest plates, and Rogue and Sting, prepare yourselves. They are strong and persistent. They won't give up easily." Audrey ordered, as we nodded in agreement.
"OH DRAGON BORN IN AN ETERNAL DARKNESS, LEND ME YOUR SCALES WHICH CANNOT BE PENETRATED. I CALL IPON THEE, SCALES OF AGNOLOGIA!" I chanted, a dark whirlwind surrounding me. When it disappeared, I was covered in head to toe with blue and black scales. No one is getting through these.
"OH WATER DRAGON WHOSE PURE WATER GLISTENS IN THE NIGHT, LEND ME YOUR SCALES TO SCORCH THOSE THAT DARE LAY A FINGER ON ME. I CALL UPON THEE, SCALES OF SERENA!" Audrey called, as she was surrounded with a white smoke. When it disappeared, she was covered in head to toe with silver scales. Grey and Eclair took this time to get their chest plates, while Rogue sharpened his sword edge as Sting stretched. We stepped onto the battle ground, and everyone went silent.
"It looks like Sabertooth is recognizing the power of Fairytail if they brought out their strongest armors. This will be quite an interesting fight indeed." An announcer bellowed again.
"This marks the day where Sabertooth becomes number 1!" I bellowed, and we began. I was fighting Lisanna for now. Gray was handling Natsu, while the others fought with no coordination. We didn't need any. We were well trained, and we pack quite the punch. I'm only at five percent magic power! Let's raise the stakes.
"Magic power increase: 30 percent!" I bellowed.
"Dark exploding Crimson of the darkness dragon!" I chanted, and darkness enveloped Lisanna's body, exploding.
"GAAAAHHHH!" She screamed.
"Don't give up just yet! I'm not done. You were my friend. You... changed. Your lunging at me with such force? You always hated me. It was all fake, wasn't it? This is my revenge. dark dragon secret art! Dark implosion!" I chanted, and she screamed again.
"Now I'm done with you, you bitch. Next time you pick a fight, make sure it is against someone as weak as you." I said with a dark aura around me. All team Fairytail could do was stare. This gave us an opening.
"Attack them now, while they are open!" I ordered, and my team got straight to work. Everyone was soon out like a light, apaUrt from my team, Natsu and I.
"Sit this one out guys. He's mine." I said smirking, an evil aura surrounding me. They obeyed, and stepped back.
"Well this will be interesting."