Five

I roamed my eyes inside the car and noticed that everything about it was entirely black: the seats, steering wheel, radio counsel, and even these men were wearing black suits.  It also has very tinted windows, surely no one could see us from the outside. Kahit na magsisigaw ako, walang makakapansin sa akin. They can murder me now and no one would know.

I also glanced at the three men who were all focused on the road. Their lips were pressed together, giving hard expressions. Hindi rin sila mukhang mga Filipino. Their physical features were Western.

Gusto ko magtanong kung saan nila ako dadalhin pero kinakabahan naman ako. Natatakot ako sa kanila at baka bigla nalang nila akong saktan.

Umusod nalang ako sa pinaka gilid at niyakap ang sarili ko. I rubbed my arms when I felt cold. They didn't even bother to give me a coat or at least minimize the air-conditioning. Samantalang sila ay balot na balot, ako naman ay halos kita na ang buong pagkatao. Short skirt and backless top, I really regretted wearing these clothes. It was too revealing.Sana lang talaga wala silang gawin sa akin habang nasa loob kami ng sasakyan. Isa sa pinapanalangin ko ngayon ay ang hindi sila tumingin sa akin.

I kept on trying to condition my mind to think about anything warm to lessen the coldness I felt. It was the least I could do. Thankfully, the car stopped. I was about to sigh in relief but I became frightened instead. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan na kami, kung sino ang mga taong gusto ako na makita, kung ano ang gagawin nila sa akin.

Sobrang ang kaba at takot na nararamdaman ko. Parang mas pipiliin ko nalang na mawala agad kaysa naman mahirapan pa ako sa kamay nila. Hindi ko mapiligan ang sarili ko na magisip ng kung anu ano. They are not humans but monsters.

Napansin ko na bumaba na ng sasakyan ang isang lalaki sa tabi ng driver's seat. Nagsimula na rin buksan ng lalaki na katabi ang pintuan. He alighted as well and holding the door open, waiting for me. I was only staring at it with fear.

"Get down." He said, in a hard tone. Nanatili lang ako na nakatingin sa kanya. Ayoko. Natatakot ako. He didn't say anything after a minute of me not moving from my seat. All of a sudden, he shifted and pulled me out of the car. I yelped in surprise and fear, but he didn't care. He captured my wrist tightly and forced me to stand on my feet. He dragged me towards the entrance while the other two men were walking behind us. Another man opened the double doors and my eyes were almost blinded by flashing lights. I squinted my eyes and tried to see the insides. My eyeballs almost bulged out of their sockets when I saw naked women walking comfortably. They were waitresses and dancers almost at my age serving and entertaining the horny men below the level of animals. The view was sickening that it made me nauseous.

But what are we going to do in this place? This is obviously a strip club, a luxurious strip club for wealthy but disgusting men.

We continued to walk until we reached the back. A door was opened again and young females welcomed my sight. They glanced at me for seconds then proceeded on doing their own things. Thick make-ups covering their faces, but their attires were doing almost nothing to hide their bodies.

"The guests are here. Don't make them wait." The man who dragged me said to the lady wearing a bright red dress that matched with her bold lipstick. She nodded at them. Those men didn't throw me a look as they began taking their steps away, leaving me with the girls.

I was about to speak but halted.

"Enough. The show is about to start. Go to your line." The woman instructed. Mabilis na kumilos ang mga babae at pumila. Hindi ko naman alam ang gagawin ko. "You. Here." She said, referring to me. I looked at her. "Faster!" She exclaimed and pulled me to stand last in the line.

The music roared inside and so was the yelling and cheering of the horny monsters. Kinikilabutan ako sa kanila. Suddenly, the girls standing before me started to walk, making me more confused. Where are we going? Are we going to dance and strip?