'Age old romance'

"Your telling me that she's back?! How?" Rebekah asked while pacing back and forth. " I don't know Rebekah?!" Damon and Elena stood there, confused. " Is anyone gonna tell us who Ray is? I feel like that's something we should know." Damon asks. Klaus waves his hand toward Rebekah. " Her name was Rayanne, she was one of my brother's whores-" Klaus cut her off. " She wasn't one of my whores!" Rebekah rolled her eyes. " Fine. We had an affair. She was a witch, though she'd prefer being called a sorceress." Elena cut in. " Wait, but she moved like a vampire?" He sighed. " Yes, she was the first person I turned." Elena and Damon look at each other. " Why did you turn her?" Damon questions. " We wanted to live forever, together, so I turned her." Rebekah groans. " But- the bitch is psycho. She tried to kill me!"  " Because you threatened her." Rebekah turned toward Klaus. " Are you sticking up for that wench?!" Klaus stands. " I have better things to do." He leaves a angry Rebekah, and a surprised Elena and Damon.

"Hello, Stefan." He turns around. " And, who are you?" He asks. " Nobody special. I need you to do something for me." Stefan chokes her. " No, how about you tell me who you are!?" She chuckled. " Y-you'll have T-to do better than that." She places her hand on his arm, burning his flesh. " ARGH!" He lets go, grabbing his injured arm. " Here, I'll  be in touch."  She hands him a phone with a contact named, 'Ray'.

"He turned her?" Damon and Elena nod. " Yes, and it gets weirder." He furrowed his eyebrows. " He turned her because he loved her so much that he didn't want to lose her." Stefans eyes widen. " I thought Klaus was incapable of love."       Elena groans. " Me too but, I think he still loves her." He laughs. " This makes what just happened a whole lot better." Damon turns his head. " What happened, Stefan?" He grabs the phone out of his pocket. " This woman, she asked me to do her a favor. I attacked her, asking her who she was but she used this magic to burn my arm." He shows his arm. Elena gasped. " It's not healing?!" Damon walked over to Stefan. " Have you fed?" Stefan nodded. " But it gets better, she gave me that phone, and told me that she'll be in touch." Elena picked up the phone. " Damon!" He grabbed the phone from Elena. " It's Ray."