Enemies of the Heir Beware

Hermione, Orion, and Ron were on their way to Lockhart's office to get Harry since he had been there way past his detention time and were going to see if there was a problem. As they were nearing the classroom Harry came speeding around the corner with a terrified look on his face.

"Did you hear it?" Harry asked panic in his voice.

"Hear what?" Ron asked confused as they began to look around scared.

"That voice." Harry said looking around at the walls.

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked scared.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then again just--." Harry began to say before he stopped and starred off into the distance once again. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry said as he started running past Orion and Hermione.

"Kill?" Orion asked confused as he began to run after Harry.

"Harry. Wait, not so fast!" Hermione said running after Harry as well while struggling to keep up.

Orion, Hermione, and Ron caught up to Harry as he turned down the corridor and stopped near a window. They followed his line of sight to see spiders crawling in a straight line up the wall and out a crack in the window.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry said making Hermione and Orion look at him weirdly.

"I don't like spiders." Ron whimpered. 

Both Orion and Hermione gave Ron a deadpan look before they all noticed something on the floor. 

"What's that?" Ron says looking at the floor seeing some kind of writing.

It took them a moment to realize that it was a reflection and when they looked up the wall they could see a message written in blood.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware." Hermione said reading it aloud. 

"It's written in blood." Orion said looking at the writing. 

"Oh, no." Harry said while looking at something off to the side. Orion, Hermione, and Ron looked to where Harry was looking only to find Filch's cat hanging from the wall unmoving. "It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." Harry said as students started coming into the corridor only to stop and see what was written on the wall and Mrs. Norris hanging in the air unmoving. 

"Enemies of the heir beware? You'll be next Mudblood's." Draco said sneering at Hermione. Orion stepped in front of Hermione pushing her behind him and glaring at Draco who flinched back.

"What's going on here? Go on, make way, make way." Filch said pushing through the crowd. "Potter. What are you--." he trailed off as he saw Mrs. Norris hanging behind Harry. "Mrs. Norris?" Filch said with a look of shock and sadness on his face before he turned back to look at Harry with anger. "You've murdered my cat." Filch said.

"No. No." Harry said shaking his head.

"I'll kill you." Filch said as he grabbed Harry by his robe. "I'll kill you!" he yelled.

"Argus!" the voice of Dumbledore yelled as the students spread out making a path for Dumbledore to walk through. "Argus, I--" Dumbledore began to say until he caught sight of the writing on the wall and Mrs. Norris. "Everyone, will proceed to their dormitories immediately." he said as students began to walk away back to their dorms. "Everyone except, you four." Dumbledore said to the gang who stopped walking away and turned around to face him. "She's not dead, Argus. She has been petrified." Dumbledore explained to the depressed Mr. Filch.

"Ah thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." Lockhart said interrupting Dumbledore. Orion just groaned and shook his head at the obvious bullshit that Lockhart was spouting.