chapter five - meeting him!

~just remember that they're 15 and 16 in this fanfic, so they aged up 2 years.~
-

Alberto's POV:

I woke up, thinking it was gonna be a stressful day, but then i realized... LUCA IS COMING BACK! I fell off my bed at this, and started jumping around with joy. I wanted to see him so bad. I was trying to calm myself down, but i just waited way too long to see Luca.
I managed to calm myself at last, and changed into new clothes Massimo bought me.

I was ready.

I was ready to see Luca.

To see my Luca.

Without Giulia bossing him around.

I got myself together and went to the train station.
I saw Daniela, (luca's mom) Lorenzo, (his dad) and Massimo waiting for them. I, however, was waiting for Luca and Luca alone.

I look at the train tracks every few seconds to see if the train is coming. I couldn't help myself, I didn't see him last year, but this year, I know for sure he's gonna come.
I can feel it.

I hear something in the distance, I heard the train! As moments go by, I can see the train more clearly.
And, even more clearly! It comes closer... and it stopped!
The door was opening and I was about to see my best friend. First came Giulia, and then came...

"LUCA!!"

Luca was in the doorway, looking at me as though he couldn't believe his eyes, dropped his bags and ran forward to hug me.

-
Luca's POV:

I ran forward to hug Alberto, I ran as fast as I could. He hugged me back and I could hear Giulia squealing very loudly.

Alberto glared at Giulia for an split second, then led me to the hideout.

It still looks like it used to, except that it's kind of different than before? It's closed out, there's two twin beds in it, lamps, windows with blinds, and some cool action figures.

"Woah this place looks amazing, Alberto!"

"Thank you, Luca." Alberto replied, blushing a little. I reckoned it was because he was nervous or embarrassed for my reaction? I don't know.

It was in the middle of the night, and me and Alberto were laughing and talking in our hideout.
My eyes start to get drippy and baggy, my vision starts to go fuzzy, and I black out.

-
Alberto's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Luca literally fell asleep in my lap, just looking at him sleeping with his head on my legs make me feel happy. I gently place his head on my chest, put blankets on him, and pat his head, where is soft and fluffy hair was kept.
Soon, I fall asleep too.

-
the next day
-

I wake up to Luca still sleeping on my chest, and in his comfortable position.

(if you don't know what i'm talking about then here-)

I admire him a little more then- ugh, 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆

It was 'Spewlia' (Giulia).
Giulia comes in the hideout quietly, and tippy toed, sees us cuddling and squeals quietly and excitedly.

I glare at her and tell her to shush her loud mouth up before i stuck a whole fish pod down her throat.

She looked offended but excited at the same time, so she left the hideout.

I place my hand on Luca's forehead and gently kisses it. I stroke his fluffy hair gently and admire him.
I looked at the clock and it was 8:57 Am. I thought another few hours of cuddling and admiring him wouldn't hurt.
I wrap my hands around his chest and thinks about how adorable he was.

-
598 words- okay 👌

luv y'all!

-percy <3