Euphoria... Your life saturated in happiness

Months pass by...

The operation is completed, the Toussaint is stolen, the rest of the MET jewels have been taken and none of you have been incarcerated... thanks to your planning and debating skills. The team is content and have gone back to their lives before, you all have instead this time you have gained a family.

The sun creeps into your eyelids, softly at the surface waking you. Your room with a blanket Autumn red and orange laid over your room. The sweet taste of cinnamon in the air pricking at your tastebuds. The breeze caresses your skin, the scent of crisp sunburnt leaves dancing in the whistling wind and the smoke of the bronzed stricken woods. The rustle of the leaves as they whirl and twirl in little tornadoes amongst the carpet of fallen leaves. Your senses aroused at the hands of Autumn, you start the day with a smile on your face.

Moreover, there is a smile on your face because today is the day. 24th October 2018... today is the day you become Lou Miller's Wife. Today you will promise to love and be with each other for the rest of your lives. Today is the beginning of the rest of your life.

Despite the Autumn wake up making you beam, Lou is missing from the bed because you agreed not to see each other the night previous until the wedding. It has barely been 12 hours since you last saw her piercing blue eyes, held her perfect hands and felt her presence and your life feels the puzzle piece missing, the bed feels incomplete.

Debbie is there at the door, waiting outside for you to come out. You walk out and she already has a glass of champagne to hand to you even though it is only 7 AM... She is the best maid of honour and has been the most amazing sister to you throughout the whole of your life.

"You read my mind." You say to her, you set the glass down on the table.

"I know, Good Morning. How do you feel."

"Excited, really nervous but most of all like I am fulfilling fate. I just know in my head and heart this is meant to be."

"Y/n, words cannot describe how proud and happy I am for you. Now let's go downstairs and start getting prepped and ready!" She is so excited.

When you get downstairs, you feel the need to say something to Deb before all the makeup, hair, everything starts to get hectic. To feel like you owe it to her. But for some reason you're scared and sad because you feel like you are leaving her behind when that isn't the case at all. She is starting a new chapter with you just like she has in every chapter since the moment you met.

"Deb..." you say worried.

"What do you need I am here, tell me." She replies instantly, wanting to give you everything possible.

"I need... I need you to sit down with me for a minute. I have some things I need to say."

Both of you sit down on the sofa and you hold both her hands.

"Deb... throughout my whole life you have been there, you have been my shoulder to cry on, my rock, my support system, my family when mine abandoned me. We grew together. I just want to say to you, that while Lou and I are getting married and starting a life together, I never ever want you to leave me, you're my family, you will be my children's family. There's another thing, Lou wanted me to tell you... we have brought a house... in England. We want you to come live with us, there is plenty of room and you will have your own kitchen and living area but we will be in the same house, a family. Also..."

"Y/n, of course I will never leave you. You're my family too, you were the sister I always wanted. My life would have not been the same if you weren't there to grow up with and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am blessed that you have asked me to move in with you but are you and Lou sure, I don't want to intrude."