|36| slight smut

Wooyoung.
I opened my eyes as soon as the sun touched my face. I smiled widely as I remembered what happened last night.

Before I was able to do anything, I felt a pair of lips touching mine. It was San who almost fell on me because he was greedy.

"Good morning my love" he said softly. I loved his voice when he just woke up. It was husky and sexy.

"Good morning" I answered and smiled. "Last night was amazing" the older male said. I just giggled. "I think so too" I replied.

"We need to wash up but I don't want this moment to end" San sighted while carefully touching my hips. I looked him deeply into his eyes, knowing what I would say next.

"I mean if you're not too tired we could..have sex again...in the bathtub." I said biting my lip. San's eyes widened. "So you're telling me you want a third round?" My Partner asked me in disbelief.

I bit my lip again and nodded.  "I like this naughty side of yours" San mentioned. I just laughed a little and touched him carefully. "Now that we started I don't think I can stop" I said and leaned over in order to kiss his abs.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door.
"My highness we wanted to start with the paperwork. Are you up?" an employee said. San rolled his eyes.

We totally forgot that today there was a tone of paperwork to do. "Yes I am up give me a few minutes" San replied.

"Noo" I whined and hugged him tightly. "I'll come with you" I mumbled and got up. Suddenly San pulled me back. "No babe I can't concentrate when you're there" the male said.

I sighted. I really wanted to help him or at least watch him solving problems.

"You don't want me?" I asked him with puppy eyes. San sighted. "I want you, very bad but I need to concentrate on the paperwork first" he explained. I knew he had a reason but I still wanted to be with him.

"Wait for me yeah? Don't touch yourself. I'll be back in an hour" San said and got up. He dressed himself and left the bedroom.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can tease him" I said devilish. I got up, took San's big white shirt from yesterday and put it on. My plan was to go to the meeting room and tease him. I knew he hated it when I wore sexy items and other men were able to see me wearing it.

It would drive him crazy.

I chuckled, went to the bathroom and put on some lip gloss and perfume.

I smiled and opened two bottoms of the large shirt. San would go crazy.

After leaving the bathroom I went to the meeting room where some of the most important soldiers and employees sat. They discussed something while San only looked at his paperwork.

I smiled softly and walked into the room. All eyes laid on me. Everybody got silent. "Good morning" I said a little flirty.

San's eyes got bigger and bigger every second. "Good Morning our highness" everyone said.

I just smiled at them and sat down on San's lab. He was still shocked.

I grabbed the paper in front of me and read a little bit through it. It was boring because it was about the new territory that we'd get.

The members started to discuss on the topic again which was my chance to finally talk to San.

The male leaned over. "What do you think you're doing?" He said huskily which sounded unbelievable hot. "Mhhh I don't know. I was needy and you left so-" I said and moved on his lab on purpose.

"You're really testing me aren't you?! Entering the room with almost no clothes on" he said angrily. I just chuckled and took his hand.

"Jealous?" I asked him teasingly. San sighted. "You know the answer" he replied grabbing my thigh which made me gasp.

"Be a good boy and leave. I'll cancel this meeting okay?" He asked me. I smiled because I got what I wanted.

But now I needed to tease him even more.

"Thank you daddy" I said and got up but San pulled me back onto his lab. "What did you just say?" He asked me huskily. I chuckled while looking him deeply into his eyes.

"Please leave! Let's discuss the topic tomorrow" San demanded. Everybody left immediately whereupon San locked the door. I just bit my lip.

"What do you think you're doing huh?" He said leaning over. "I don't know...I just want your attention" I said. 

"Wooyoung.." he started to talk. He grabbed me and lifted me on the table. "I don't want anyone to see you like this" San sounded a little upset.

"I am sorry" I said as I touched his chest softly. "Don't be sorry beautiful. You're lovely" he answered and hugged me. I smiled and kissed him.

__
Don't be a silent reader ;(
Please comment some ideas on how you want this story to be continued
I want to include some ideas 💡 of yours
^^