ᄃӨПƬЯӨᄂ FIᄂΣƧ

CONTENTS

i. introduction

ii. commands
a. command usages
b. skills

iii. how-to
a. roleplay
b. use commands

iv. tips and notes

v. conclusion

introduction

colony is a mix between a roleplay and a command game. daily life will be roleplayed, but there will be a waiting list, commands, and skills. 

the commands are all related to gardening, as the cats of vega 3 were made as herbivores. in this rpg, only the given commands are able to be used, no improvising, as you can just roleplay actions.

commands

command usages

/plant [seed type] in garden [number] (cat name)
used to plant a seed. it will die in two days if not watered or tended for.
there are three types of seeds and two shared gardens, listed in the vega three files. you have smaller gardens for every cat.
ex. /plant grass seed in garden one (bubbles)

/name [seed] [seed name] (cat name)
this is so it's easier to distinguish who planted what seed. you can name it anything [within reason, and not too long] as long as it's only letters and numbers. this command should be done right after /plant.
ex. /name grass seed "bubble's seed" (bubbles)

/water [seed] (cat name)
this needs to be done every other game day. your plant will die in a week if not watered, and it may die after six days, even if you water it on that day.
if you do the command too many times your plant will die of overwatering.
ex. /water bubble's seed (bubbles)

/harvest [plant part] of [plant name]  (cat name)
this is what you need to eat. you can't eat the whole plant, so you need to harvest the good bits. you can experiment on this command. try harvesting the grass stems or the leaves! you won't die immediately, although you may get sick. 
ex. /harvest flowers of bubble's seed (bubbles)

/change [cat]'s bedding with grass and/or [flower] and/or [leaves] (cat name)change a cat's bedding. you can put grass, flowers or leaves. [psst- psst- feel free to put in ants-] you must change your bedding every moon. 

more commands may be added! consider reading this section every few weeks to see any updates. 

skills

GARDENING

level zero - ten percent success
level one - twenty percent success
level two - twenty five percent success
level three - forty percent success
level four - fifty percent success
level five - sixty percent success

the third in command, the seniors, the juniors, and the learners have this skill. it can start at different levels.

the biocat and the second in command have a seventy five percent success rate.

the success levels is the chance of you killing your plant, through overwatering or just taking care of it wrong. 

HARVESTING

level zero - zero to one harvests
level one - one to two harvests
level two - two to three harvests
level three - two to four harvests
level four - three to four harvests
level five - four to five harvests

the biocat, second & third in command, the seniors, the juniors, and the learners have this skill. it can start at different levels.

this skill changes how much food you can get from harvesting. the lower the level, the more plant parts you'll end up destroying. from level zero to level two, the plant my be destroyed entirely.

keep in mind that the plants will rot if kept for too long. for lower skills, you may also collect unripe fruits or leaves/roots that are too hard to chew. this may also happen for level five, as you collect more harvests per command.

you train your skills through roleplay.

note that your character may have a special skill that cannot be leveled up. this can be used while roleplaying with a few limits. the skill's information will be in the feline files.

how - to

how to roleplay

every two weeks, a new moon will be out. locations will be placed into the comments where you roleplay in the replies. remember, you can change roleplay chains as your characters move.

remember to use grammar, as it is very frustrating to roleplay with someone when you can only read half the words.

to roleplay with someone, tag them in the specific chain you want to start with. if they reply, choose who starts out and then begin to roleplay! remember to take turns replying and make your whole response one message, unless it gets too long [which probably won't happen anyways].

how to use commands

tips and notes

as you can only have one character at a time, choosing the perfect character is very important. remember, you can edit it slightly. feel free to change the personality traits or a few details about the appearance. please don't make it unrecognizable from the original!

if your character dies, you can restart in the waiting list. as the vega three team continually makes new cats, you can be introduced back into the world. users who have never entered will most likely have a higher spot in the list.

more will be added as the game progresses

conclusion

this is all about having fun! if you have any questions just ask. c:

07.16.21