Chapter 1

I wake up to my dad with a bottle of pills and water in his hand. I knew it was that time of day. The Pills Shivering in his hand and making small Noises. I pulled the blanket over my head and slowly stared at him from the small corner part.

"It's that time of day! 5 bottles of pills. Each one has a purpose, ya know?" I sat up on my bed and stared at him. "You need this Madelyn." I shoved the pills away and walked to the closet.

"Dad, I already told you! Those things made me insane." I said, pulling out a Small T-Shirt and Sweats. "They make me crazy, insane." He really thinks those help, all they do is make me feel like I'm schizophrenic. The tables feel like their turning on me slowly.

I grabbed the bottles and took one each. As soon as I did, I felt high. Way to overmedicated. The first day of high school. I'm successfully a Sophomore. Dad doesn't make breakfast for me, he goes to work every morning, not even saying goodbye or I love you. I simple 'Bye.' Would be nice.

I grabbed my shoes and my bag and left. Yeah I know, I didn't do anything normal students do. And their it was, the beautiful Anne Marie.
"Well get in asshole!" She screamed with a bag of Goodies for me to eat on the way. A granola bar and a hot water bottle. Perfect. The thing I needed.
"So, It's a Monday. How we feeling?" Anne Marie knew to much about my life. She would scream it to the damn universe if we ever stopped being friends.

"High, Dad made me take THE pills." Anne Gave me a Hot rag and put on my head as we drove. "This Isn't the way to school." I said.

"Yeah it's the way to Coffee though. What do you want? Latte? Oat milk too?" I checked the time, currently 7:30 but everyone knows I can't resist coffee. "You know it." I said Grabbing her hand and laughing.

We pulled up at our nearest cafe and she got my coffee. Sure Anne Marie had fucked every guy in school, but she's my best friend and if she wants to be a Fucker, she can.
—-
We arrived at the school, sitting down at the Sophomore tables felt so much more different, it felt strange...Too strange. I didn't know what to feel, other than Love when I saw Lucas Edwards. He did have a girlfriend I knew it, Samantha Angels  was everyone's queen.

Popular queen. She was the air we all breathed. "God there she is, Samantha Angels. The biggest Bitch here, other than you." Anne said laughing at that Joke she made. I tried to keep my laugh in my throat but it ended up coming out.  She looked at us and started whispering to Lucas.

Lucas being the kind kid he is, he waved. She flipped out, calling him a cheater and then leaving him. What was I supposed to do? Just walk up to him and just say 'Wanna date me?' No! I have to give it time, but time feels so long.
—-
Me and Lucas sat next to each-other in math, but I never talked to him until...
Note:
Hey Gorgeous, had a good stare this morning. Aye? Also tell Anne Marie she looks amazing.
Was the note just about Anne Marie? Was my bestie friend more hot than me?