Chapter 3

"Why would you think I would do that?" I asked Lucas, Putting everything in my bag slowly...until Anne's car pulled up behind me.
"Get in, sorry for the drama Bitch." She laughed and I hopped in. I grabbed her hand and laughed at her over exhausting Singing voice.
...
We arrived at my house, and of course my dads car was parked in our small driveway. Anne can be annoying and so can I, but the best thing is that we are both best friends. And that's all that matters.
"Look! A blue butterfly." She says, lifting her finger attempting to catch it.
I got out of the car and shut the car door, waving her on and going inside.

"Honey, is that you?" My dad called from the kitchen. "Or do I need to get my Limited Edition Shotgun." I set my bag down and headed into the kitchen.

"It's me." I turned around and headed upstairs. When I got in my room I flopped on my bed. The aching love of Madelyn Rose. That's a good Start to a love story. I grabbed my book and started writing It wasn't anything weird, just a love poem.

'My heart is filled with stars when your around.
The moon is my mind.
Us together makes two of a kind.
A Shot of Love and a mix of Candy
It's sugary sweet
But I love the Green grass
And your perky Accents
The Inspirational love
Our inspirational love.'
I shut my notebook and watched all the cars go by. I kept thinking about what I wrote in that poem. And prom was coming up. But, I didn't want to go because I knew he was gonna take Anne.

Was it really that big of a deal if Anne did get asked out for prom? By Lucas? I know everything he says about me but is it true? Did I say something dumb again? GOD DAMN IT MADELYN.

ITS RUINING YOU
UGH SHUT UP
LEAVE IT
LUCAS DOESNT LIKE YOU
HES USING YOU
YOUR FRIENDS HATE YOU
YOUR WORTHLESS
THE MEDS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
YOUR ANNOYING
JUST GO
NOBODY LOVES YOU

and by that time.. is now Madelyn Rose died.