y/n

Name: Y/n

Also known as: bloodmime

Pronouns: they/them

Sexuality: bisexual/pan curious 

Age: 19-20

Personality: Y/n is a care free spirit. Y/n is very sarcastic and strange to some people. They get called crazy often even though they are just outgoing . Y/n likes pretty much anything .but they like art and music the most. Music is one of the ways that they escape the stress they have, they listen to music and sing. And while doing this they do art. they don't really care about the whole hero thing. they didn't really want to be a hero but their parent(s) forced them too. 

Quiark: mime y/n is able to control someone's blood (like blood bending). They have to be able to do specific motions for them to control someone (like a mime)the downside though is that after a while of manipulating someone's blood y/ns muscles begin to ache and they begin to bleed out.

Backstory: Y/n was born b/m, b/d, 2011 (bnha takes place in 2030) to their mother nonya and their father business. When they where 3 years old they met a boy named keigo tamaki with bright red wings(he was 4) they became friends and have been best friends ever since. when y/n was 13 they came out to their parent(s) as non binary. When they discovered they had a quirark  Y/n was forced by their mother to start the hero training. Y/n has disliked the idea of being a hero not just because of their mother but also because they new what the hero camitten (idk how to spell that word) was doing to keigo. When y/n reached the age of 13 they came out to their parent(S) as non-binary Nonya wasn't very happy and Business didn't care. After 3 years of training Y/n was accepted into UA in class 1A. nothing cool happened to them other than training. When keigo became a pro hero being a bit older than Y/n he offered them a spot in his hero agency. Y/n happily accepted. After graduating they became Hawks sidekick. And thats where the whole story begins...