Info

{Edit}

Forgot to mention its a like Oc since I'm not very good with the readers looks and sorry if this isn't your looks or anything like you I'm very terrible sorry but I'll make another book of the same story but instead with your looks

Please forgive Author-San forgetting to mention this (_ _;)

Name:(Y/N) Midoriya
Age:4 (past)
16 (present)

Height: 4 year's old (3'4 in the past)
16 (5'0 currently) (Sorry tall reader's)

Quirks: Crystallized (You have more then one quirk but it's hasn't been unleashed yet but soon) (This also the power you had in your past life as Annie Leonhart but in the titan form)

Info of your quirk: It's a rare quirk, that no one has but you have it. It powerful power, it can crystal a person for how long to the owner wants. It can go away as the owner touchs the crystal making it go away or simply say 'Uncrystallized'. It's immune to super strengths, decay, flame, and earser, if the owner crystallized themselves, it can't be break, melt, or earser by it. The only way if the owner decided pick a specific person to touch the crystal and make the crystal break setting them free or even stay in the crystal for about 4-5 years.

Looks: You have heterochromia eyes, one green and one red eye. You covered your red eye with your hair. Your hair is white like your father and have pale skin, with freckles like your brother.

 Your hair is white like your father and have pale skin, with freckles like your brother

Like this and I don't own this, I found it on Google, so credits to them

Personality (4 year's old before): She was a cheerful girl and a nice girl before. She loves her family and love's All might like her brother. She always loves to draw and plays with her brother a lot. They always have fun and make new memories together. She loves her parents equally.

Personality(16 year's old present): She's cold to people except the people that she knows. She don't really have friends despite that she been lock her whole life with her father and her adoptive older brother. She rarely show emotion's to everyone but she instead hides it in her emotionless face. She more of a tomboy(Sorry guys) then a girly girl. She hates villains and maybe her father too.

Shigaraki families:
Kotaro Shimura (Father; deceased);
Nao Shimura (Mother; deceased);
Hana Shimura (Older sister; deceased);
Nana Shimura (Paternal grandmother; deceased);
Unnamed paternal grandfather (Deceased);
Chizuo (Maternal grandfather; deceased);
Mako (Maternal grandmother; deceased);
Yoichi Shigaraki (Adopted uncle; deceased);
Unnamed adopted grandparents (deceased)
Tomura Shigaraki (Adopted Older brother)

Biology Family
All for one/Hisashi Midoriya (Bio Father)
Inko Midoriya (Bio Mother)
Izuku Midoriya ( Bio Twin Brother)
Yoichi Shigaraki (Bio Uncle, deceased)

Edit: July 24,2022 (10:14 pm)