Am I different froms the Others?

??? POV:
I hum around as my clothes follow the moment of mine.

Or this

Humming was the one thing that could keep me safe

Even though I never hum a lot but this humming was special it was from my mom before she died leaving me with my dad.

She told that it's a very special humming that each generation say that it felt them safe and make them stronger then ever.

I smile remember my mom before she died.

She had the sweetest smile I ever seen and she had a soft personality for people

I was like her but I changed ever since she died and I have to become a titan shifter because Dad told me that I have to do it for her.

I was the only child making me lonely and sad. I wish I had a sibling to keep me company or at least a pet but no I have to be myself with my dad.

I hum more and dance a bit as the wind blow the movement of mine clothing and my hair as it was down blowing each direction it goes.

"I had a dream"

"I wish everybody seen the real me"

"This is who I am"

"I feel like a angel is my hands"

"The angel told me that I have to follow my heart"

"I feel like that angel was telling me to to follow my passion"

"I have a heart that is full of love"

"Mama once told me that I was a angel above"

"That angel was me"

"If I'm a angel if it's okay to be free"

I stop singing and hum while sing "la la la".

I stood still and look at the ground looking at the beautiful green grass that's was dancing with the wind.

"Mom" I said

"D-did I make you happy?" I said looking up to the sky

"Tell me Mom"

"D-did I?

"Because if I did then....

Am I different from the others?" I asked a tear drop out of my eye and land on the soft green grass