[3]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Before I knew it we where in the pentagon parking lot. Everyone began stepping out of the car.
Charles then turned to me, "Stay in the car."

I let out a sigh "fine." Knowing where he was coming from, after all the word wasn't exactly used to mutants and my powers where way too volatile.
They walked off and into the building.

I sighed leaning back in my seat, when the speedster of which Introduced himself as Peter, Peter Maximoff. ran upto my window.
"C'mon, aren't you coming?"
"Didn't you hear what Charles said? Of are you deaf? I have to stay here." I spoke sarcastically.
He scoffed "C'mon It'll be fun." She smiled.

"Look, I get it hard for you to understand. But my powers are the definition of a ticking-Time-bomb. I have No control. The building could end up in flames if I go in."

"Look, I promise. Nothings gonna happen. I'll make sure of it." He spoke in a kinder tone.
I let out a sigh seeing as the boy wasn't letting up...
"Promise."
"Cross my heart," he replied excitement growing in him.

I took a deep breath calming myself "Let's go." I answered hoping I could trust the boy.

I stepped out of the car and we stood sped off in a blur of color and wind.

The world came back we where in an elevator, a man was there. He was tapped to the elevator wall. In a blur peter was in the mans uniform. My stomach felt as though it had been doing summer-salts.

"You alright?" Peter looked to me.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I managed turning back to him. Taking a deep breath.

The elevator slowly descended, Peter looked over to me.
"Just press up-to the wall, Next to him." He spoke in reference to the man currently stuck to the wall.

I sighed "Fine."

"I won't take long, promise." He spoke reassuring me. As I was still nervous. And my anxiety only grew.

The elevator dinged and Peter made his way out, I scrunched myself against the wall. The familiar stinging in my palms. I ignored it, trying to calm myself. The sparks only grew, I could only hope it wouldn't affect anything that would give us away.

Soon enough alarms began to chime, I could hear shifting in the hallway in-front of me. And soon enough, the elevator door soon began to close. I watched as it did, and soon enough, a blur swooped in. At the last second. I flinched sparks of electricity flying off of me as I did.

I let out a relieved sigh, seeing Peter and Erik..

Erik had stepped away  leaning against the wall he looked sick to his stomach, just as I felt.

He soon looked over to my familiar face.

"Y/n?" He spoke his voice softened.

"Hello Erik." I spoke in a monotone way. I wasn't sure how I felt about him. He did leave me but, I suppose he wasn't obligated to stay for me. I shook off the thoughts.

Peter looked awkwardly between us.

"So, must've done something pretty serious. Whatcha do?" He spoke to Erik.

"JFK.." I answered

His eyes widened, looking to the man in duck tape. Mouthing 'Shit', the man nodded in return.

The ride back up was rather quiet and awkward. As we slowly arrived. We could hear fighting just behind the doors.

The elevator dinged, the doors opened and there waiting Logan and Charles.