[4]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

As sunlight creeped in, I opened my eyes. To find I was in some Randos bed. I sprung up looking around. Not just any rando. The speedster.

I grumbled lifting the blanket, all my clothes where still on thank god. I let out a heavy sigh as I heard shifting above me. I got up grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around me. I walked over the cold concrete floor. Making my way uptto the flight of stairs.

As I reached the first floor I was greeted by a little girl with brown hair. He was about to run past me but she stopped. Seeing my unfamiliar mug.

She looked up at me, some crayons and paper in her arms. She cocked her head at me.

"Who are you?" She asked, in a young innocent tone.

"I'm Peters friend." I smiled "do you know where he is?"

She nodded quickly "He took that car, I'm not sure where he went but he'll be back." She smiled.

"Okay then..." I spoke annoyed with Peter.

"Moms making breakfast. Want some?" She asked sweetly.

I sighed "sure."

She snatched my arm dragging me off, and into the kitchen. The middle aged woman I had met the day before turned to us. A pan and spatula in her hands.

Upon seeing me she jumped and yelled, before calming down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize we had a guest." She some pressing her hand to her chest.

"This is Peters friend." The little girl spoke exited letting go of me.

I held the blanket on me with one hand, walking over to her. Holding my hand out to shake.

"Y/n Xavier." I introduced myself to her.

"Ms. Maximoff." She spoke setting the spatula in the pan, and shaking my hand.
(I genuinely couldn't fine her cannon first name in the X-men movies, so Ms. Maximoff it is)

I smiled warmly to her.

"Uh pancakes?" She asked looking to the table.

I nodded, I was rather hungry. Didn't get much of a chance to eat yesterday... I sat nexto the young girl, who was now drawing with the aforementioned crayons and paper.

She soon fixed me a plate of pancakes, I doused it in butter and maple syrup.

"I'm Wanda." The little girl smiled.

"Y/n." I smiled back before digging in.

Soon enough, Peter was back. As a blur came through the from door and into the kitchen.

His mother turned to him rather sternly "I didn't know we had a quest."

He shrunk "sorry..." he spoke before looking to me.

I furrowed my brows at him. Before continuing to eat my pancakes.

We walked past me and fixed his own plate as his mon sat down across from me.

"So, how long have you know Peter?" She asked twiddling her fork.

"Uhm, about a day now." I spoke awkwardness laced in my voice.

"Oh, right you're the girl from yesterday." She spoke as Peter sat down next to his mother.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Who where the men with you by the way, we where never property introduced." She asked.

"Oh, the tall muscular man With the side-burns is Logan. The man in the glasses was Hank, Hank Mcoy. And The medium haired man was my father. Charles Xavier." I nodded.